THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For future reference, what's the best way to clean the flyknit upper on the Beethovens?
I have multiple pairs of flyknit Racers/Trainers and the best way to clean those are to take off the laces, stuff them in a pillow case, and throw them in the machine with gentle wash. I might have heard somewhere that using Jason Mark brush may be too hard on the flyknit upper so i only clean the midsoles with them. Maybe if you can find a gentler brush it may help. Also, I've heard using steam helps to wash and even shrink (they stretch with constant wear) the flyknit upper. i would apply this to the Kobes but be wary cause the flyknit on Racers are thinner than Kobes. hope this helps. 

Kobe 9s are 
nthat.gif

to those who went for the beethovens on NDC, were people striking out? Or as long as you were there for launch time you should have been good. I heard the website was having a lot of errors.

^ i never miss out on ndc every release i tried, only the recent countdown releases. I hate it bots are successful i guess..

It happens we there are a lot of releases the same time same day. Especially with general releases.. check out process cant handle traffic.. it hapoened to the concord lows and carmines during thst time i was able to place order at 9am..

V
I read that a lot of people gave up on NDC thanks to the Zip code error. I just kept on trying to check out, re-entered payment security code, and was finally able to check out about 8:30am EST. Think this pretty much happened to everybody trying to buy off NDC.

Edit: I was also online camping and hit the twitter countdown link as soon as it popped up. Had no issues with timer synchronicity either.

Red kobe 9 flyknits confirmed by NDC calendar same day release as what the lebron 11, september 13. Mark the date!

Sam
I'm in Michigan also, what part are you? I know not to many places at all in Mich got these. I'm gonna be checking this weekend, I'll be in Detroit

Same Area! Let me know if you find anything thing- I can't see people out here loving Kobe's Like they do in Cali! Gotta be pairs laying around!

What's the Mid EXT situation? Are hypebeasts gonna be all over it or can I cop a pair in peace and comfort?
who knows not a whole lot of talk about them on here but they've been advertised everywhere now, so its a matter of who's paying attention and cares

Wait the Beethoven has over taken the MP in the poll? Ha ha yeah ok. More Beethoven owners than MP owners I see and the Beethoven is the flavor of the month so I get it. They look similar to the Details and they only got 4% of the vote. Chopping the top off the detail doesn't change the sneaker that much IMO.
Lol i thought the same when i saw the poll lol. You put the masterpiece and beethoven in front of me and i choose masterpiece everytime. But i understand the nature of the poll results because more people here own the beethovens than MP's. 

Lol i thought the same when i saw the poll lol. You put the masterpiece and beethoven in front of me and i choose masterpiece everytime. But i understand the nature of the poll results because more people here own the beethovens than MP's. 
I also think more people can rock the lows versus the highs. I love the masterpiece but would never own em because the highs just don't do it for me and I have heard a couple other people say the same thing. Great looking shoe but just not functional for me. 

It has to be people who were able to get beethovens and not MP. Picking the shoe because they just got it. I don't have either, but the beethovens are way down the list for me. They're just black white and grey? Details are even better.

Damn I love Michigan for sneakers 

Just called a FTL -  and the lady told me she had pairs of Kobe Beethoven's still sitting...

I'm gonna go see what's up now

will post pics later..

SMALL TOWN SNEAKER DIGGING!

Damn I love Michigan for sneakers 

Just called a FTL -  and the lady told me she had pairs of Kobe Beethoven's still sitting...

I'm gonna go see what's up now

will post pics later..

SMALL TOWN SNEAKER DIGGING!
image.jpg

At least my Footlocker still has Hyper Grapes. Not sure whether people just hated hyper grapes or Kobes in general because baes sold out where i live

I think Beethovens simply being a neutral colorway makes it appeal to more people. Sneakerheads aside, you'll find more people in general who'd rather spend $200 on a white/black/grey shoe than an all purple one simply because they can wear it with more things.

I think Beethovens simply being a neutral colorway makes it appeal to more people. Sneakerheads aside, you'll find more people in general who'd rather spend $200 on a white/black/grey shoe than an all purple one simply because they can wear it with more things.
Now it makes sense.

Thats why them Heroes and Showtimes sat for so long, they're genuinely nice but hard to pull off in general

looking good in this pic via perfect pair ig

my consolation prize if i strike out on the wtl's and  i'm able to get them in cart

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom