THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Those EM's... 
mean.gif

Nike not even trying at this point.
I love the FKs that releasted and the EM/FK ID options, but overall, the EMs that released have had some pretty underwhelming colorways. The blue they're using looks like that crappy sport blue on the 3s that released this past weekend. Just tuuurrible and makes the shoe look cheap - not a good look in my opinion. Thank God for the FKs and great ID options.

Do you know if anybody got hit with custom fees?
They are definitely legit. I bought Kobe 8 VB's and Easters, among others from them. I didn't get hit with customs when I ordered those, but these are over the $200 mark, so we'll have to wait and see. They also have a huge eBay store (sportsclothes or something along those lines), so they are used to shipping internationally, and I imagine they might mark low value for customs purposes.

They've never canceled an order on me before - I think they do a good job of only selling what they actually have in stock.  Hopefully you're good.
I hope so because the only other time I've ordered from oversees is when bouncewear canceled my wtk kd6 so unless I ordered the last pair we'll see

Last edited:
I picked up the China EM's in a size 12 over here in Taiwan when they released - they sold out instantly so I couldn't shop around to try to get my true size 13. So I grabbed the 12 and was hoping to size swap for a 13.  Been trying and asking around, then I found out this was another one of those releases here where they only sold up to a size 12 so I was sol (so many releases here stop at size 12 - it's so annoying for us big footers).

Anyone know if the US release will have size 13's? They usually do, right?

I picked up the China EM's in a size 12 over here in Taiwan when they released - they sold out instantly so I couldn't shop around to try to get my true size 13. So I grabbed the 12 and was hoping to size swap for a 13.  Been trying and asking around, then I found out this was another one of those releases here where they only sold up to a size 12 so I was sol (so many releases here stop at size 12 - it's so annoying for us big footers).

Anyone know if the US release will have size 13's? They usually do, right?
yup

also, about the kobe 9 insole, is tehre a way to shave off those bumps?

I've found it to be rare that there be no 13s here in the states. They're muchh more scarce than the smaller sizes, but they're usually there

Sam
Same Area! Let me know if you find anything thing- I can't see people out here loving Kobe's Like they do in Cali! Gotta be pairs laying around!
Hoh fairlane, hoh novi, or great lakes crossing ftl. They mainly get everything. And ftl. On 7mile and evergreen if u wanna go to the Hood they get a like bit of ****

RANDOM THOUGHT:

SEEMS LIKE (WELL FACTS) THE KOBE 9 LINE IS TANKING JUST LIKE THE LEBRON 11'S WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW C/W'S.

ONLY THING KEEPING THE KOBE LINE AFLOAT IMO IS ELITES AND ELITE LOW ID'S.

HOPE NIKE CAN REDEEM THEMSELVES IN THE FALL/WINTER MONTHS.

RANDOM THOUGHT:

SEEMS LIKE (WELL FACTS) THE KOBE 9 LINE IS TANKING JUST LIKE THE LEBRON 11'S WITH THE EXCEPTION OF A FEW C/W'S.

ONLY THING KEEPING THE KOBE LINE AFLOAT IMO IS ELITES AND ELITE LOW ID'S.

HOPE NIKE CAN REDEEM THEMSELVES IN THE FALL/WINTER MONTHS.
the only things tanking are the EM's minus BL's, Philippines and China's. I actually think the 9's are selling well considering mostly all the elite Highs are gone which was the most expensive.

Back
Top Bottom