THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think those laces are fire tbh. Are the swoosh/heel stripes/speckles on midsole GITD as well?? 

I can't stand the laces or speckles on the red fk, even if I overlooked the black sole the potential these had was just wasted.

Please explain or show an id version so I can visualize what a few folks have said about these red flyknits potential.

I think since the image has been out there for so long most of us were expecting the pic below or something close to it.
Even if they didn't do a red gitd sole, a red clear sole like the way moonwalkers had a clear purplish sole would have been nice too.

View media item 1141770

Last edited:

Slept in thinking that the Kobes weren't the hot ticket, man I was wrong. Got lucky and scored the last size 11 beethoven at the HoH in Portland. There was a cat in front of me who scored the last 13 too. Lucky, but a close call I guess. Time to step back from the rising demand. I can't keep up with the job I got now, lining up and all.
Dam I was just out there looking for a 13 lol. You go to Washington Square? I got there around 8:00 and I didn't them at all sadly. Congrats on the pick up though.

Bet you think the Kobe 8 and LeBron X tanked too then.

DID YOU EVEN THINK BEFORE YOU TYPED THAT???

SMH.

CLEARLY I RECOGNIZED THE 8'S AS A SUCCESSFUL LINE. THE LEBRON 10 AS WELL.

FOR EXAMPLE, GO ON NDC, LOOK AT HOW MANY LEBRON 11'S AND KOBE 9 EM'S ARE AVAILABLE AND CONSIDER THEIR RELEASE DATES.

LEBRON 11'S ARE AT THE END OF THEIR LINE ANYWAY SO TO HAVE SEVERAL C/W'S STILL AVAILABLE... THAT ISNT GOOD IMO.

KOBE 9'S ARE AT LEAST 25% OR EVEN 50% THRU THEIR LINE, LOOK AT HOW MANY EM C/W'S ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, CLEARLY THE MASSES ARENT DIGGING THEM AND AS ALWAYS, ITS PERSONAL PREFERENCE. LIKE ME, I THINK I HAVE 5 OF THE 1ST 7(OR 8 ) EM C/W'S RELEASED...

JUST A MATTER OF PREFERENCE AND THAT REFLECTS SALES.

Last edited:

Bet you think the Kobe 8 and LeBron X tanked too then.

DID YOU EVEN THINK BEFORE YOU TYPED THAT???

SMH.

CLEARLY I RECOGNIZED THE 8'S AS A SUCCESSFUL LINE. THE LEBRON 10 AS WELL.

FOR EXAMPLE, GO ON NDC, LOOK AT HOW MANY LEBRON 11'S AND KOBE 9 EM'S ARE AVAILABLE AND CONSIDER THEIR RELEASE DATES.

LEBRON 11'S ARE AT THE END OF THEIR LINE ANYWAY SO TO HAVE SEVERAL C/W'S STILL AVAILABLE... THAT ISNT GOOD IMO.

KOBE 9'S ARE AT LEAST 25% OR EVEN 50% THRU THEIR LINE, LOOK AT HOW MANY EM C/W'S ARE STILL AVAILABLE.

LIKE I SAID BEFORE, CLEARLY THE MASSES ARENT DIGGING THEM AND AS ALWAYS, ITS PERSONAL PREFERENCE. LIKE ME, I THINK I HAVE 5 OF THE 1ST 7(OR 8 ) EM C/W'S RELEASED...

JUST A MATTER OF PREFERENCE AND THAT REFLECTS SALES.
I agree with you to a certain extent, the EM's have mostly been trash and the highs would be outlet shoes if they were produced in the same numbers that Lebron XI's are.

I think the biggest fail so far has been not widely releasing the htm pairs.

The red Fk lows are a go 
nthat.gif

Those and WTLs on same day might be a problem though

Those and WTLs on same day might be a problem though
Doubt it, ndc will crash and burn for about a half hour and when it comes back up there will be a fsr of red FK's and a lot people will be crying in the lebron thread.

Last edited:

Doubt it, ndc will crash and burn for about a half hour and when it comes back up there will be a fsr of red FK's and a lot people will be crying in the lebron thread.
laugh.gif
 wouldn't be surprised if that's 100% accurate. These will fly right under the radar unless production #s are insanely low which is highly unlikely 

I think since the image has been out there for so long most of us were expecting the pic below or something close to it.
Even if they didn't do a red gitd sole, a red clear sole like the way moonwalkers had a clear purplish sole would have been nice too.

View media item 1141770
Yea not my Steeze. These don't convince me they could've done better. Just my opinion. I know all red is all the hype now, but I wouldn't be able to pull off.

Nice job man at least u chose the best 9's to paint and not the other one lol
roll.gif

Yeah man, the masterpieces are in the top 5 shoes all the time for me. Beethoven's are great too but I was scared of not being able to clean them. My wallet has also had enough. #starvingartist

Damn I love Michigan for sneakers 

Just called a FTL -  and the lady told me she had pairs of Kobe Beethoven's still sitting...

I'm gonna go see what's up now

will post pics later..

SMALL TOWN SNEAKER DIGGING!
Which one did you call?

:rofl: He Did…. 1st thing he asked me - you reselling these

but i'm not...

I'm gonna try again tomorrow but i doubt they'll be any left
Let me know if there is any sizes left, like I said I'm going to be in that area this weekend. Thanks in advance

I was hoping only the specs and laces glow. Looks like the swoosh and (guessing) the lines on the back tab do also. Not a deal breaker.

Back
Top Bottom