THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

anyone else do that with the shoebox? adding a picture of the shoe to the box to help know what's inside would quicken the search.

i may be like others who memorized the location of each shoe stacked and or once reading the c/w they know what's what.
pictures would help me to stop wasting brain space tho. interesting.

Not exactly sure how they got dirty. Used Shout stain remover.
thanks for this!, did you stain the white/lighter area?

the other day my cousin got out the car & stepped on the sidewalk grass wearing his beethovens.

the grass/dirt stained his pair, he used JM & cleaned most of it,

but the stain on the white flyknit & laces would not come off. will definitely tell him to try Shout (funny that's what he did upon stepping on the grass)

hopefully it works like on yours

Last edited:
anyone else do that with the shoebox? adding a picture of the shoe to the box to help know what's inside would quicken the search.

i may be like others who memorized the location of each shoe stacked and or once reading the c/w they know what's what.
pictures would help me to stop wasting brain space tho. interesting.
thats the only way i keep up with whats what in the closet since everything is stacked

You can try some Jason Markk on that... It might get that stain out. Just don't use too much water.

^^Put a good ole toothbrush on it and that stain should go away. Its a shame shoes are arriving like that tho smh.
If you can't get it out with JM or soap and water I would send them back. It will make me tight every time I looked at them.

Bruh I have a similar stain on my shoes too. Let me know if you need some pics to build a case. I grabbed them from HOH on release day. Had to go up a .5 size because a young cat was grabbing my 10. I tried to hit him with your foot is still growing, take this 10.5 instead 
laugh.gif
. He tried em on, but they were too big. I was kinda salty I couldn't get my true size, but the salt level increased when I got to the car. Pulled them out the box to start my usual examination and I noticed a damn stain on my toebox. I thought the stain came from little dude when he tried em on, but nope it looks like some bs from Nike. I grabbed a JM kit but haven't been brave enough to try hitting the stain 
ohwell.gif
Aight, fellas, I tried JM. Joint barely worked. Tried 3 times. First time scrubbing lightly with the brush, nothing. Then decided to use a toothbrush to focus on the actual area better. Started scrubbing pretty hard. It helped a lil bit as you can see, but it didn't get ride of it completely. Glad I didn't destroy the weave of the FK. The camera picks it up better than my eyes, so outdoors way to the floor I may not notice. Called Nike earlier and they discounted me to $156, not too bad. Would rather a fresh *** pair. I'll cop another at a later time, these are too sweet to send back.

Elites with jeans!!!! My maturity level in on a million!...LOL

At the end of the day, if you're gauging a persons maturity level on his footwear, you've already lost.  Just my opinion.  Let everybody cook
This cw actually looks really good like that. 

Aight, fellas, I tried JM. Joint barely worked. Tried 3 times. First time scrubbing lightly with the brush, nothing. Then decided to use a toothbrush to focus on the actual area better. Started scrubbing pretty hard. It helped a lil bit as you can see, but it didn't get ride of it completely. Glad I didn't destroy the weave of the FK. The camera picks it up better than my eyes, so outdoors way to the floor I may not notice. Called Nike earlier and they discounted me to $156, not too bad. Would rather a fresh *** pair. I'll cop another at a later time, these are too sweet to send back.
I honestly cannot see where the stain is at? What color is the stain?

Elites with sweats!!!! My maturity level in on a million!...LOL
Yeah i'd wear dem joints covered. Mostly wit sweats, but i'll pull em off wit jeans or chinos as well. Haven't worn my joints as yet.

When I saw dis pic on NiceKicks, I had faith in wearing them wit jeans.

I must say, you made the highs look alright, probably cause they look like lows with those jeans. Words = ate.

Back
Top Bottom