THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Philippines release was the ultimate fail...but every countdown release since then has worked. I don't know about ATC services or bots and how they can exploit it since I refuse to use them...but for the average joe it makes it a lot easier to just click the link 5 minutes before release and wait. No more multiple tabs F5F5F5F5F5ing
I'm still salty about that release, especially since Nike didn't do the right thing and cancel orders and rerelease them. But isn't the timer different if you open it in different windows/tabs?
This might be different for y'all but what I have noticed time and time again, is that the timer is faster on Macs than on PCs. Every time I clicked the link the Mac is about 4 seconds or more faster than the PC. My iPhone would be 3 to 4 seconds ahead of the Mac. Someone else can confirm if they have both operating systems. I can open multiple tabs in the PC and they all match exactly, same as the Mac. It's weird. So I go off of the Mac because of that.

Im liking the reds more and more.I hate they glow in the dark tho.im to old for this S*** lol
Lol I feel you there. Im not super old by any means but I just have never liked it. I always felt that if your gonna glow in the dark might as well go back in the day to when it lights up when you step also. No offense to people who like it, just not for me.

Lol I feel you there. Im not super old by any means but I just have never liked it. I always felt that if your gonna glow in the dark might as well go back in the day to when it lights up when you step also. No offense to people who like it, just not for me.
Yea im not that old either but I just lost my love for kicks and their gimmicks and extraness.Im in that phase wear I kinda dress up more and wear kicks less.I still get my young on in the summer with shorts and bowery supply tshirts tho but im usually rocking chucks.

I was gon buy them kobe 9 ext but was like for $225 it aint for worth it for me and I probably wouldnt wear them much.

I decided to get these black shoes below and be fly on them *****'s lol.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/30336971-fortna/97

Last edited:
Speaking of Chinas, they are going with the countdown time release
View media item 1147980

940x517q80.jpeg

940x694q80.jpeg

940x516q80.jpeg

I'll be taking next week off whew

Those are fire

The laces set them off IMO. People either don't like the laces or the black bottom. KD just dropped the shoe your looking for a few weeks ago.

Had these in hand yesterday at local outlet. Makes me mad that I passed on em
Did the manager at the outlet cave in on their new "policy"?
It's not a new policy.

Managers are allowed to sell recent releases... I've heard of people buying buying the Jordan 6 Brazil Pack back in July at the outlets.

What a selfish, mean employee , i bet she's going to buy it and making up excuses so nobody else can have it. i'm also betting she'll resell it.

Last edited:

Had these in hand yesterday at local outlet. Makes me mad that I passed on em
Did the manager at the outlet cave in on their new "policy"?
It's not a new policy.

Managers are allowed to sell recent releases... I've heard of people buying buying the Jordan 6 Brazil Pack back in July at the outlets.

What a selfish, mean employee , i bet she's going to buy it and making up excuses so nobody else can have it. i'm also betting she'll resell it.
I'm aware it's not policy, hence it's in double quotes.

In the outlet thread @skep  said the manager blocked him from purchasing. In this thread he's mad that he passed. I'm curious to see what he did to bypass the manager and her "policy". Might be worth knowing down the road when I encounter BS at an outlet.

You can ID a pair almost identical to the China's minus the tongue and some small details.  I did when the EM's were first available for ID, pix of the China's hadn't surfaced yet.  I went with a clear sole and tye die upper.

Last edited:
so im hearing the chinas are gonna be somewhat limited..kinda like the fk's so far...anyone else hear that? or it could just be my area

Yea im not that old either but I just lost my love for kicks and their gimmicks and extraness.Im in that phase wear I kinda dress up more and wear kicks less.I still get my young on in the summer with shorts and bowery supply tshirts tho but im usually rocking chucks.

I was gon buy them kobe 9 ext but was like for $225 it aint for worth it for me and I probably wouldnt wear them much.

I decided to get these black shoes below and be fly on them *****'s lol.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/men/shoes/sneakers/30336971-fortna/97
LMAO. maybe the worst pair of shoes Ive ever seen. Why would you even post that link?!?! Didn't think the exts could ever look good then I clicked your link 
roll.gif
. Im 29 years old but I feel like im never gonna be old enough to rock those "sneakers"

Back
Top Bottom