THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I copped, I guess not very many people wanted them.  Doesn't matter as long as they look good when I get them.

Copped on my Mac a while ago, the timer was 4 seconds faster there. PC is still in line. Had to redo the captcha on my pc 4 times, smh.

PC now Added, i'm pretty surprised. These may not have been limited as folks thought if I was able to cop a 2nd time with technical issues. Will release these though.

PC now Added, i'm pretty surprised. These may not have been limited as folks thought if I was able to cop a 2nd time with technical issues. Will release these though.

Yeah, I added a size 12 at 12:20. Probably the latest I have ever added to cart after waiting since the drop.

Checking to see how easy this was had I not ordered on Saturday. Took 8 minutes to add to cart then few minutes later another was added. So this was an easy pick up if you wanted them. Released both pairs. Would've been nice to get cash back on tax to have them for retail but I'm cool with paying the $15 shipping to have then in hand in two days.

If you passed because of the chrome(let's not talk about price lol) you shouldn't because it looks more like black chrome from certain angles. Besides you won't notice when you're wearing them.

i think it's more that everyone has moved on to what's next and most that wanted got them way prior to now with all the different places that posted releases
^^^^ this and the price on the bay even reflects that people mainly bought to resell. Pages of them on there, price didn't help either!!!

45mins later no sold out tweet, if i hadn't contacted FTL and they told me they was shipping today i'd swithched, oh wait the KOs are gone as of typing this everything else still on
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom