THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think the MC got every one acting irrational. Ordered 7 Kobe Flyknit ID's (4 MC + 1 Black + 1 Gray + 1 Blue) got beethovens and moonwalkers - 9 Kobes in all. 

I know I don't need them all but I need them all if you know what I'm trying to say 

12 different shoes, not counting multiple multicolor IDs and Spizike 6s.

Didn't even realize things had gotten that ridiculous for the month.

Theres no way I need all these shoes.
Yeah, just redid my math. 10 this month, and 2 at the very end of last month. So, in 30 days or so, 12.

Not only can I not possibly need all these, I have a lot more.

Are there Sneakerhead Recovery 12 Step Programs?
On the bright side, nothing is coming out in september I want except wtl and copper flightposites.

Not going to lie though, I might order a couple more IDs once more pics of the other flyknit colors are posted.

Last edited:
idk why the chinas didnt move hat quick this morning, thought it would be the first sellout i have a feeling people will regret for not copping

^^^^ maybe ndc had mad pairs since nikestores didnt get any.. or everyone was after the sport 6's..

Man I'm salty my FTL played me, usually Kobe's are an easy cop here. They didn't release them bc "allegedly" said they didn't get them and probably saving them for a grand opening FTL soon.... Luckily I just checked out on FTL.com and used a bday coupon after I added some compression shorts to save on shipping and a few bucks. Hopefully my order is solid, already got a confirmation.

What!?...a Kobe 9 EM dropped 2day?...huh?...didnt know they were still making those?...hahaha..jk
Waiting for the REAL Red shoe...on Sept 13th...#flynitonly

I'd rather spend my left over money on sneakers than deposit the money in the bank. That's just allowing them to spend your hard earned money when they loan them out to other people/spend it/invest it themselves.

Last edited:
5 pairs of shoes a week?!

Makes me feel good I've started to phase out and only cop like 1-2 a month.

back on topic, China's look koo though, but not enough to cop. If these are sitting at Niketowns, and the Easters are still priced at regular price, maybe I can trade my DS pair for em.. no receipt :tongue:

Yeah it was a crazy month or two. Not as much as some of ya'll but did some damage nonetheless. Next few months shouldn't be too bad? :nerd:

any of y'all jobs hiring? :nerd:

:rofl:

I wish mine was for the month. I did good all freaking month man. Bought 1 shoe at the very beginning of the month and said nothing else til the 6s and i actually was holding to that until last friday and it was all she wrote. Bought the 8th n final shoe just now, the 6s

RIP to me wanting to do anything fun for a cpl weeks. Gotta buy groceries n pay bills now, may leave me with a cpl hundred to sit on

Picked up the mangos this week and noticed some sticky clear glue residue on the toe box area of the em. Any ideas on how to clean it off? I'd exchange them but every store is sold out in my size.

Slept in, missed the drop. I figured they were gone so I didn't even check until 5 minutes ago. Size 14 was still available
laugh.gif

Picked up the mangos this week and noticed some sticky clear glue residue on the toe box area of the em. Any ideas on how to clean it off? I'd exchange them but every store is sold out in my size.
This, my Moonwalkers have it too...
mean.gif

Last edited:
I got the Exts in yesterday and on first sight I was pretty disappointed in the quality especially at their price. I'm going to take a second look at them later, sometimes I can be hypercritical when the first time I look at shoes.

I wish I could've copped the EXTs. I bought the Mangos yesterday and am planning on returning them.

I think if the sole was green and the pattern was solid or different, I'd feel more inclined to keep them.

The Chinas are cool. They're sort of like the EM version of the Red/Gold Lebron.

Last edited:
Went to local HoH late today to see what they had left in stock. I was initially going to get the EXT's if they had my size, until I saw the China's in person..I walked out with the China's easy. The detail is just crazy..the gold lining at the toe just sets the shoe. Just to clarify for the people that want to ID a pair it's not gonna be the same.

Back
Top Bottom