THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I swear it's becoming a thing to be anti anything that gets hype. Flyknit as a performance material may not be that great. I wouldn't know, I'm no athlete. How it looks is strait fire. Honestly patent leather is a weak material. Besides the obvious Air Jordan 11 and very FEW other shoes, Crazy 8 All Star, Pippen 4, Air Jordan 16, 19. Posite material is a joke now. Let's not forget how a OG posite feels compared to these retros. I'm surprised at the collectors who think it's overrated in here.

Last edited:
wake me up when wtk ix drop and thesee..not a ps
2014-02-101502100.jpg

Coincidence? I think not.

Last edited:
turk-walk-away-o.gif

I'm doubtful they would remove the carbon. also this was a proven photoshop, the tag on the inside tongue is from a kobe shoe that already released

Why is it impressive to you

I like the design, comfort, lightweight, and the ability to combine colors together with style

- fk weighs more than the em model
- aside from the MC, there's not much of a difference from the other ID options. In fact there's more options with the EM model
- comfort.. Personal preference but if you're comparing real fk to em, then sure fk is better. However the fk in the Kobe's is not the same as it has fuse under it. Fuse is not as comfortable as em

The only thing I give you is design.

Fk is all hype. I admit I bought into the mc hype. The shoe isn't great on the court at all.

Em> fk for performance and it ain't even close

China em lows size 10.5 and 14 available again at NDC.

hxxp://store[.]nike[.]com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-ix-low-em-china-pack-shoe/pid-10242159/pgid-10253379

replace http with hxxp and remove the brackets [ ] to access.

- aside from the MC, there's not much of a difference from the other ID options. In fact there's more options with the EM model
- comfort.. Personal preference but if you're comparing real fk to em, then sure fk is better. However the fk in the Kobe's is not the same as it has fuse under it. Fuse is not as comfortable as em

Fk is all hype. I admit I bought into the mc hype. The shoe isn't great on the court at all.

You're really arguing why I choose to like them ? Glad I can make my own decisions in life. I didn't compare them to EM at all, I wasn't even referring to the Kobe fk specifically. I was referring to the material of fk itself. FK runners are a personal favorite but I can't find em at a price I wanna pay. Enjoy your EMs

Last edited:

Repped for making sense!!!

And I don't even give him design. Combining colors with style? Maybe the HTM joints.... But the US released Flyknit lows are the definition of underwhelming.... Especially for a $200 retail price. :smh:

You're really arguing why I choose to like them ? Glad I can make my own decisions in life. I didn't compare them to EM at all, I wasn't even referring to the Kobe fk specifically. I was referring to the material of fk itself. FK runners are a personal favorite but I can't find em at a price I wanna pay. Enjoy your EMs

Naw.... He just dissected the reasons you SAY you like Flyknit cause the REAL reason you like Flyknit is cause of hype. Admit it & you'll be fine. :D

Fk runners are comfy but Kobe fk are NOTHING close to fk runners. This is coming from someone who puts in hours on the ball court in all his kicks.

I made the comment because I thought you were talking about the fk Kobe's. IMO they are the most over rated shoes in the line and for the reasons I posted. Ppl think they're great cause they want to believe nike actually gave them a quality product for the court, but in reality you got a hyper fuse shoe with flyknit glued on top. Not much tech in it after all.. Eh?

I have two pairs of mc because I like the look.. I fell for the hype :frown: but that being said they'll still see the hardwood

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom