THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
both times they sold out they've said everything and anything they wanted to. Some tweets got "they'll be back, stay tuned" and some got "no they will not return, check other options here .....", and others got what you just posted. All Nike reps and twitter account operators either know nothing, or are messing with people on purpose just because.
thanks bruh didn't know that
Yea that's what they said last time and I wanna say after all orders were fulfilled they dropped them again. So keep your fingers crossed
nice. ill be keeping an eye on it for sure thanks bruh bruh

Yo I've literally offered my Moonwalkers as trades for damn near every shoe, even posted for $100 and nobody wants em...learned my damn lesson from impulse buying smh...might give em to a friend for their bday or something...they might mess around and give em back to me lol

Gonna just use as beaters

Ingrid (Rep): Hi, my name is Ingrid. How may I help you?
Embarrassing real name: Hi, what is the length of the kobe 9 Elite low laces?

Ingrid: Hello ___ How are you tonight?
Ingrid: I would be happy to get that information for you
Embarrassing real name: Thanks
Ingrid: 45"
Embarrassing real name:Thank you

Embarrassing real name: Just for clarification, that's the elite low and not the EM right?

Ingrid: Yes 
Embarrassing real name: Alright cool, thanks for the help.

Ok, they are 45 according to Ingrid the nike rep.

Last edited:
Yo I've literally offered my Moonwalkers as trades for damn near every shoe, even posted for $100 and nobody wants em...learned my damn lesson from impulse buying smh...might give em to a friend for their bday or something...they might mess around and give em back to me lol

Gonna just use as beaters
Use ebay and craigslist.  It'll take time but you'll sell them eventually.

Have a meetup at Kings Plaza tomorrow to dump some Jays.....gonna try to pick up the Reds. For anyone in BK, who's in the area....wheres my best bet at copping? Should I try the area or take my chances at the HoH in downtown BK (copped my MJs there weeks after they dropped)

I don't mind the hunt, in some ways I enjoy it.....just don't wanna spend my day off from work hunting aimlessly if you know what I mean

testing..

standard red flat laces... 54 inch

just trying them on..  flat tubular laces are better than these..

Corny, don't care though
smokin.gif

Camera is not capable of taking good "glow" shots:

Some macro shots of the leather-textured tongue + heel overlay:

I think I know what you're getting at...but I don't think so. They're flat laces with a loose weave. When you pinch them they fold over.

edit: yes they're tubed

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom