THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
hopefully we get them locally (doubt it), so i cant try them on to see how i like them.. my birthday is the next day, so they would be a present to myself if like them on feet 

Last edited:
Best case they will be a limited GR like the KD6 Meteorology. I think their gonna be a HOH release though. We'll see.

With the way Kobe's have been popping up at more Footlockers lately (in my area at least) I would hope for a limited GR at LEAST. I don't care if their QS LS BS TB BLT WHATEVER THE **** KINDA TAG NIKE WANTS TO PUT ON THEM I JUST NEED THEM ON MY FEET THE MORNING OF THE 8TH DOING SHOOTING DRILLS K THANKS

Sorry. :nerd:

^ I ******g hope so.

I think the reaction to these might have been more positive than Nike expected. Pure speculation but Nike might have thought of these more as a niche shoe with the cut and price (kinda like the XX8 was), but the popularity has extended beyond that. If true, maybe that would lead to a wider release.

gif_425x250_0713d8.gif

Last edited:
Please don't make it a HOH exclusive. The only place I'll be able to cop is NDC. Just one pair man. Please don't make it prelude #s, please Nike. That whole pack got me shook on releases now

Usually when things are said to limited by ppl like JM, they turn out to actually be limited. lol

I think "limited GR" might be unrealistic wishful thinking.

Would be nice since they're only going to release 5 c/w's, to be able to walk in all year long and grab a pair.

But those days are long gone.

These will probably be in all the same places the prelude pack was, but not with the same demand.

I assume they'll be more available than the Prelude's, those were limited even by today's standards.

I THINK JM mentioned the preludes would be "very hard to get," while the IX flyknit models will be limited.

Last edited:
How about releasing the hi 9 and giving US the option to remove the hig part and making it a mid like on pictures . Now , THAT would be awesome.

Last edited:
I'm thinking WTK numbers. Just want to be able to get my pair, GF, already going to get em for my birthday.

I'm thinking WTK numbers. Just want to be able to get my pair, GF, already going to get em for my birthday.

Damn, so WTK numbers? That doesn't sound any better. I struck out on NDC even with my bot.

Idk if I should even try man, I just want one damn pair. I'm WILLING to spend $200+ on a shoe. Why won't they let me just give it to them

I think Prelude/WTK numbers are on the pessimistic side

This is the launch of a new sig. They don't need to make them seem exclusive like those two IMO

JM?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom