THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
question about the cactuses....is the new logo on the tongue gonna be on all the new EMs now from now on or is this exclusive for the cactuses only?

question about the cactuses....is the new logo on the tongue gonna be on all the new EMs now from now on or is this exclusive for the cactuses only?
don't know but id say its a one off thats why they cost slightly more.
Unfortunately myself and a few other Nike private pic and info leakers will no longer do so. Until management changes or mods no longer play favorites. We will continue to post such pics and info ourselves instead of through 3rd parties on a new website. Throughout the years it's been fun posting under various names and through other members. Thanks to those members and to all the cool folks on NT. So long
does this mean your quitting NT or just not posting leaks on here?

please keep us in the loop if your starting up somewhere else

don't know but id say its a one off thats why they cost slightly more.

does this mean your quitting NT or just not posting leaks on here?

please keep us in the loop if your starting up somewhere else
No difference in price.  They lowered them back to $160 at the drop date.

The blues look airbrushed
mean.gif

The blues look airbrushed
mean.gif
The guy who has them in hand said there is just 2 blues. I'm guessing brave blue overtop of military blue. Hopefully its just because he took pics in a dark room with flash. You can't see the details very well.

Airbrushed iD's look like that because of the inconsistencies in color.

Last edited:
I don't know...they just aren't really trying. $225 a pop, you'd expect more. Even CWs I didn't like and did not buy...like the Showtimes, Heroes, even the Influences had multiple colors in the weave.

I don't hate the Victory CW...the snakeskin is dope but the gold swoosh and white sole just don't mesh.

Last edited:

I don't know...they just aren't really trying. $225 a pop, you'd expect more. Even CWs I didn't like and did not buy...like the Showtimes, Heroes, even the Influences had multiple colors in the weave.

I don't hate the Victory CW...the snakeskin is dope but the gold swoosh and white sole just don't mesh.
You know what you're right. They do look sprayed. the blue looks all different and weird. If they release a sprayed pair nike really isnt caring anymore. It's already bad enough with the iD's.

The ankle though isn't sprayed all one color. It has the KB ninth and weaved pattern. So that makes me think its just the pic.

Last edited:
For people who ball in their highs: How are ya'll lacing them? I feel like they fit a bit weird around my ankles cuz i got skinny ankles

For people who ball in their highs: How are ya'll lacing them? I feel like they fit a bit weird around my ankles cuz i got skinny ankles
I lace tight always all the way up. cant get my feet in unless its out of the top eyelets though

Back
Top Bottom