THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Earlier someone was saying that the volt highs coming out at the end of the month were limited. I dont know if I agree with that because my footlocker here in Austin already has them. I saw them and they looked pretty nice.

So far my store hasn't really gotten anything limited. just a thought.

That was me :wow: Bad assumption just because eBay seller's price was way more than the Legacy. Probably because the Legacy sold out seller raised the price. Carry on. Limited or not Victories are a pass. The scales are the best part wish it was on the Legacy instead.

Last edited:
Any idea when those Green/Black/Gold joints coming out?
nerd.gif

Everyone is saying the 28th but footlocker has them slated for the 23rd.

Waoh!...Stop the press!!...what are these be looking like?

NIKE KOBE IX ELITE " HIGH-TOP"
MULTI-COLOR/CHLORINE BLUE/BLACK

Ohhhhh Nelly!...just the colorway got me excited to see these..

I wonder if Nike might have just dropped the ball timing wise on the new Elite High releases. Maybe just waited too long between drops, and enthusiasm died, especially with all the EM and Elite Low releases. Or overproduction, because I still think the high is a specialty, not a mass market, product.

Still a few sizes sold out on NDC, and I'm sure they will trickle away to a sell out, but not the instant sell out that most other highs have been.

I think I'll skip the Volt joint, but I'll grab the Sequoia's, and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the FK releases. Might be done with the EM's though, unless stuff goes on discount.

Warning, off topic:

Of course it's hilarious that despite so much hate the Timbposite sold out. Well, completely expected, but still funny.

Waoh!...Stop the press!!...what are these be looking like?

NIKE KOBE IX ELITE " HIGH-TOP"

MULTI-COLOR/CHLORINE BLUE/BLACK

Ohhhhh Nelly!...just the colorway got me excited to see these..

yes im on the same boat. cant wait for some pictures, these sound promising.

Didn't even see signature was required. They don't mess around. They sent an email about tracking via Paypal. That's some good service right there. I was trying to cancel too and order off NDC but they shipped before they got the message. :lol:

Last edited:
Those upcoming colorways sound interesting. Hoping the lows on that list are FKs instead of EMs. I like both, but would prefer to see some more FK low colorways before they finish things out.

Didn't even see signature was required. They don't mess around. They sent an email about tracking via Paypal. That's some good service right there. I was trying to cancel too and order off NDC but they shipped before they got the message.
laugh.gif
I got my Beethoven's from them and was amazed at how fast they got them to me. Would definitely buy from them again.

I wonder if Nike might have just dropped the ball timing wise on the new Elite High releases. Maybe just waited too long between drops, and enthusiasm died, especially with all the EM and Elite Low releases. Or overproduction, because I still think the high is a specialty, not a mass market, product.

Still a few sizes sold out on NDC, and I'm sure they will trickle away to a sell out, but not the instant sell out that most other highs have been.

I think I'll skip the Volt joint, but I'll grab the Sequoia's, and am looking forward to seeing the rest of the FK releases. Might be done with the EM's though, unless stuff goes on discount.

Warning, off topic:

Of course it's hilarious that despite so much hate the Timbposite sold out. Well, completely expected, but still funny.

Maybe they'll bring back MC ID's after these new MC highs release. Just needed to build and keep the hype. The chlorine blue/black reminds me of the flyknit racer that came out in similar colors. That would be nice. Maybe it will be an MP with more blue scheme.

Last edited:
Can I get a legit check please? Looks legit but i'm thrown off by a couple things. 

1. Low price 135$ shipped from China for brand new

2. Last picture with size tag the manufacture dates, the latter one is an earlier date than the prior? Is this possible?

Yeah lmao I did google reverse search and the same images popped up in the this thread earlier lol. "Inspire"

Back
Top Bottom