THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The Kobe 9 Elite is receiving a lifestyle oriented build and look this week with an EXT drop. This is not the EXT drop for the Kobe 9 range, the sneaker went Black Mamba on a unique mid cut edition over the summer.
The latest release is a high cut like the Kobe 9 Elite but with the sneaker’s tech build replaced with traditional wears. For the build, the material of choice is leather in-place of the performance Flyknit textile. The leather plays out in black on the tongue, heel and collar with the remainder set in snakeskin textures in shades of brown. The lifestyle edition also sees the carbon fiber panels replaced with a reflective finish.
Philadelphia based UBIQ has signaled a 1st of November release date. Stay tuned for updates.

Update: London based Foot Patrol will have the sneaker on Wednesday, the 29th of October.

Source: http://www.eukicks.com/nike-kobe-ix-high-ext-qs-snakeskin-release-date-detailed-pics/

nike_kobe_high_blog07.jpg

nike_kobe_high_blog01.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-1.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-2.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-3.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-4.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-5.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-6.jpg

nike_kobe_high_blog02.jpg

nike_kobe_high_blog05.jpg

The Kobe 9 Elite is receiving a lifestyle oriented build and look this week with an EXT drop. This is not the EXT drop for the Kobe 9 range, the sneaker went Black Mamba on a unique mid cut edition over the summer.

The latest release is a high cut like the Kobe 9 Elite but with the sneaker’s tech build replaced with traditional wears. For the build, the material of choice is leather in-place of the performance Flyknit textile. The leather plays out in black on the tongue, heel and collar with the remainder set in snakeskin textures in shades of brown. The lifestyle edition also sees the carbon fiber panels replaced with a reflective finish.

Philadelphia based UBIQ has signaled a 1st of November release date. Stay tuned for updates.

Update: London based Foot Patrol will have the sneaker on Wednesday, the 29th of October.

Source: http://www.eukicks.com/nike-kobe-ix-high-ext-qs-snakeskin-release-date-detailed-pics/

nike_kobe_high_blog07.jpg

nike_kobe_high_blog01.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-1.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-2.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-3.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-4.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-5.jpg

Nike-Kobe-9-High-EXT-Snakeskin-6.jpg

nike_kobe_high_blog02.jpg

nike_kobe_high_blog05.jpg

That Pic of above of the EXTs looks like a Huge Pile of Dog ........ lying in grass. LOL

although the leather im sure is off the hook quality!...Still Pass 4me!

Last edited:
I really hope the Xmas pair is an elite low hence the purple/gold in Dec.

Unfortunatly my friend it is NOT an Elite Low....its yet another EM low...as it clearly states. lol

Im hoping the "Reds" Elite Lows was NOT the last of the "Flynit Lows"?..as there has been no leak whatsoever of another "Flynit Low" releasing in the near future?....Hopefully we get a "Surprise" down the road tho?...crossin fingerz!

Last edited:
2 thumbs down for the Snakeskins

Could've been executed alot better than that

Lazy job Nike, lazy job

Will wait on the Poker Ace reveal

BUT...The reptile volts are slowly growing on me, and specially for that price @ Foot Patrol, but no 11.5

Unfortunatly my friend it is NOT an Elite Low....its yet another EM low...as it clearly states. lol

Im hoping the "Reds" Elite Lows was NOT the last of the "Flynit Lows"?..as there has been no leak whatsoever of another "Flynit Low" releasing in the near future?....Hopefully we get a "Surprise" down the road tho?...crossin fingerz!
There has been info of new elite lows back in the thread a bit from someone with "sources" but who knows

There has been info of new elite lows back in the thread a bit from someone with "sources" but who knows

Really?...Hmmmm? well i hope your right bro? I really do, cause thats literally all im spendin my $$$ on is the Elite Lows from now on. Unless theres a Fire High-Top colorway like the MP & Details then ill have no choice to Cop. LOL..but , for $250ish after tax, its just to much bread for a shoe that i hardly ever wear, there just so damn High..lol

Last edited:
2 thumbs down for the Snakeskins

Could've been executed alot better than that

Lazy job Nike, lazy job

Will wait on the Poker Ace reveal

BUT...The reptile volts are slowly growing on me, and specially for that price @ Foot Patrol, but no 11.5
The poker aces shirts look dope as hell. I was at the Nike store and they had 4 different shirts theme to the Poker Aces. So hopefully the shoe looks good as well.

Last edited:
Kobe 9 Elite Low "Champions" 11/25/14
Kobe 9 EM Low "Black/Gold" 11/21/14
Kobe 9 Elite "Poker Ace" 12/01/14
Kobe 9 EM Low "Purple/Gold" 12/12/14
Really?...Hmmmm? well i hope your right bro? I really do, cause thats literally all im spendin my $$$ on is the Elite Lows from now on. Unless theres a Fire High-Top colorway like the MP & Details then ill have no choice to Cop. LOL..but , for $250ish after tax, its just to much bread for a shoe that i hardly ever wear, there just so damn High..lol

The poker aces shirts look dope as hell. I was at the Nike store and they had 4 different shirts theme to the Poker Aces. So hopefully the shoe looks good as well.

Really Bro?....I see theres 2 colorways on the Nike site? Black/Purple & Grey/Black, what other colors did you see? the other 2? wuz hoping we could get an idea from the shirts what colorway the "Aces" are gunna be? Darn..lol

Lypac

Just seen the 2 Poker themed shirts on Nike..

Like BlackJesus23 said, what other colors did u see?

Last edited:

That release you're mentioning is december 12th so it won't be the xmas release anyway. Usually xmas pair drops the day after or before Xmas. Still could be an elite low

Lypac

Just seen the 2 Poker themed shirts on Nike..

Like BlackJesus23 said, what other colors did u see?
@illest35  @BLACKJESUS-23

Yeah it was the Never Fold Tee and the Spade tee with two CW for each. My bad. But the shirt were dope. The Never Fold shirt had the Poker Chip with two snakes in it. Really caught my eye.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom