THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ive been kinda hoping Kobe switches his shoes up like every other game. It seems like the season before last he always wore a different pair. Now he sticking to the same colorways pretty much.

My feelings somewhat remain unchanged. They look quite similar. The silhouette if I may call it that. Certainly up close, you can pinpoint the contrasts.
Clearly the silhouette is similar... It's the same model shoe - just in a different color way.

The Inspirations have a black outsole, Masterpieces have a grey outsole. That's the easiest way to tell them apart from a distance.

The only pair that I think is similar to the masterpieces would be the precisions. I sometimes wonder if that's why they haven't released them. The are similar but also very different.

Precisions are like a mix between MPs and Inspirations.

All yellow with a more pronounced MP-like design on the non-flyknit upper

Just posted this is the jordan 1 thread but apparently nike is starting to cancel orders if they suspect you of being a reseller. Not sure if it's real but if it is, very interesting
View media item 1257757

idk i just highly doubt a company email would use the term "reseller" ... so many other ways to formally name it yet they use the term."reseller". That email might as well have said youre a hypebeast as well

WELL ITS TRUE, NIKE DOES USE THE TERM "RESELLER", THEY DO CANCEL ORDERS.

IF ALL YOU EVER GET IS "LIMITED" RELEASES THAT RED FLAGS, IF YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT IS ALWAYS DIFFERENT THAT RED FLAGS, THEY HAVE THE POWER TO BAN YOU AND THEY HAVE THE POWER TO BAN YOUR IP ADDRESS AS WELL.

BE MINDFUL.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom