THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

YESSSSSS

I love that color way, looks great with hollywood nights. Those sleeves though 
sick.gif
I like the Inspirations, but they are my least favorite of my highs. I agree, look great with that uniform.

And I like the sleeves,

I wore my Inspirations yesterday. Beautiful color. That blend of yellow and neon green is gorgeous.

I'll probably get these candy cane joints, is the release date out yet?

I can't lie, these snake joints are kind of ugly but I'm very interested in them for some reason. Some pics they look very unique. Can't spend $250 on them though. If they went on sale (which I don't see happening) I might buy them.

I wore my Inspirations yesterday. Beautiful color. That blend of yellow and neon green is gorgeous.

I'll probably get these candy cane joints, is the release date out yet?

I can't lie, these snake joints are kind of ugly but I'm very interested in them for some reason. Some pics they look very unique. Can't spend $250 on them though. If they went on sale (which I don't see happening) I might buy them.

The "Holiday 2014 Collection" goes on sale on 12/26.

Last edited:
Just a plain white outsole or one that's clear w/silver flakes would've put that Christmas 9 in my sights...

Oh well :smh:

Xmas would be so much better if
A.) Only Sole had the Camo print, solid color midsole
B.) MidSole had print, solid sole

Can somebody PS the sole a solid color so I can at least see how beautiful they would be

And by the way, the ONLY reason there are ANY sleeved jerseys in the NBA is that they want people to buy jerseys to wear casually, since that is a dying fad.

There is no functional advantage, and most players hate them, Lebron being one of them.

Back
Top Bottom