THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm glad it's an ID option. At least I know it won't sell out in a few seconds like a regular release.....hopefully

I got all the gr 9s EXCEPT for the MPs smh I need a restock Nike. Ain't tryna pay 500 bones.

Seeing doods say they have 20+ pairs of 8s [emoji]128563[/emoji] I only have 9 I think. I went ham on the 5s and got 13 pairs (they had like 40 colorways) even though that's not my favorite version.

Interested in what they do with the 3rd all time score version. Just hoping they aren't crap EMs, aren't EXTs, and I don't have to fight with bots to get them.

If you have all GR IX's you should have 20+ IX's no?

Or am I missing out on what were actually GR IX's?

I have skipped a lot, imo, and I am getting close to 20. (Highs - MP, Detail, Inspiration, Gold, Gumbo, Legacy, Strategy), (Em - China x2, Bruce Lee, Laser, Cobalt), (Elite Low - Thriller x2, Beethoven), (EXT - Mid, Copperhead).

Damn. That's ridiculous.
I meant to say all the gr flyknits.I do have the EXT high as well. I refuse to get any EMs, though. I don't even count them as real 9s. I just don't personally like them.

We should have gotten more elite lows. Only 3 elite low releases is absolutely insane and boggles the mind how they could be asleep at the wheel. Giving us Nike ID for them is just a lazy cop out. Show YOUR creativity, Nike. Release the got dang inlines for effs sake. Release a general black and white pair. Why do I have to pay even more for colorways that should be foundational to any release, especially with one of your most highly sought after athletes?

Just sprang for a grey sole/swoosh MC ID on EBay and a "Dark Knight" ID on NDC. And a Prelude 1. Candy Canes and the scoring joint and I'm done, I hope. Oh, then the supposed chlorine low...

Seriously, unless the X is serious fire, I am going NSW stuff only I think...

Just sprang for a grey sole/swoosh MC ID on EBay and a "Dark Knight" ID on NDC. And a Prelude 1. Candy Canes and the scoring joint and I'm done, I hope. Oh, then the supposed chlorine low...

Seriously, unless the X is serious fire, I am going NSW stuff only I think...
Nice pic-up son!

Back
Top Bottom