THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I wonder what Nike will unveil when Kobe breaks the record tonight. I hope it isn't like when KD won the MVP trophy, and they gave us some lame ID option. 

I wonder what Nike will unveil when Kobe breaks the record tonight. I hope it isn't like when KD won the MVP trophy, and they gave us some lame ID option. 
Thats most likely what it is but multiple people said MC so that makes me wonder

I saw them tonight. The sole color is horrible. Kills the design completely IMO.

Those dusty cactus though...as soon as they hit discount...:smokin

I was thinking of picking up the aces once they go on sale and painting the soles a different color but I have decided yet

so they changed the date from the 20th to the 19th ok let the legends have their day rip ndc on the 19th bcuz everything is coming out that day
laugh.gif
 actually I'm pretty sure nothing will sell out from the 19th bcuz everybody gonna be saving for the 20th so rip on the 20th ndc
roll.gif

so they changed the date from the 20th to the 19th ok let the legends have their day rip ndc on the 19th bcuz everything is coming out that day
laugh.gif
 actually I'm pretty sure nothing will sell out from the 19th bcuz everybody gonna be saving for the 20th so rip on the 20th ndc
roll.gif
lol yup

Eh...I wouldn't say Deep Garnet 9s are Aces...they're supposed to be a Vino/Wine colorway, if anything. None of those deep garnet/orange/gold colors match the maroon/white/silver Lower Merion school colors, and that 1996 is like a vintage date that you'd see on a wine bottle. Even that "deep garnet" is darker and more purplish compared to the maroon/burgundy they've used on actual Lower Merion/Ace and Maroon TB colorways. If they were gonna do an actual Ace colorway, they would've just slapped the usual maroon Ace logo on the tongue or something. There hasn't been a true LM since the 7s.

View media item 1304857
View media item 1304861View media item 1304897View media item 1304908View media item 1304866View media item 1304863View media item 1304910View media item 1304860View media item 1304859View media item 1304896View media item 1304856

Still sitting on both those. Probably wear the 7's before the 6's.

But yeah, the Deep Garnet doesn't count as an Ace CW, imo.

So the KOBE 9 KRM EXT 'CHALLENGE RED' releases on Friday,I'm scooping them up. Passing on all AJ releases this month for KB releases. Red joints, passing MJ joints

and if they drop them all Blk/Dark Night Purp VB24s if they release.

I think they are going to look better even in hand, the color red is really hard to capture with photos even with a high quailty camera

Last edited:
link for a clear view:

https://vine.co/Lakers

I dunno...it's actually a pretty ugly MC. and at 245 or whatever it is for an ID, doesn't seem worth it.

Then again, it could just be his PE but I highly suspect that's the ID Nike's been teasing.

It could be an improved version of the airbrushed flyknit, where they actually used multi-colored thread.

And the fact that some people are happy with that is exactly the reason why Nike charges as much as it does.

Aint been in this thread since the white/gold elites. Nothing else really interested me UNTIL I saw them Christmas jawns a week ago lol. Imma need them. Theyre gon be a true GR or just a HOH thing? Thinking if I should pre order em or something

Not feeling the purple bottom with that upper. Would probably pass. However I bet you those are just what swaggy is wearing tonight lol

Back
Top Bottom