THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Shout out Nike going simple with the WTK

Yes thank tou nike for making the 1 colorway that isnt supposed to be simple just that. And then thanks again for letting a team of 8 year olds design most of these horrible EMs that would look so much better simplified. Thank you so much.... SMFH

nice shot
smokin.gif

After owning the MP's, I'd gladly swap them out with MC lows...the tongue is the deal breaker for me, just the fact it's so huge (no ayo) and poke out...can't pull the look off.

After owning the MP's, I'd gladly swap them out with MC lows...the tongue is the deal breaker for me, just the fact it's so huge (no ayo) and poke out...can't pull the look off.
The answer is own both.

But I understand feeling like they are a bit much, I guess. However, if I had to give one up, as a collector the keeper is the MP.

The answer is own both.

But I understand feeling like they are a bit much, I guess. However, if I had to give one up, as a collector the keeper is the MP.
The thing is I've had them for about 2 months, and have worn them 3 times..I really do keep all my shoes in rotation except these only because it's just such a task to make these "look right"...most shoes I can slip on and go on about my day.

I'm confused as to what people mean about wearing them the right way or not being able to pull them off. Did highs just get invented this year? Wear em how you want, to hell what anybody else thinks.
It's different when it's a hightop bulky shoe (yeezy 1, air flight pump) stuff like that, these are very sleek, the ankle collar is thin, and the tongue is all big and floppy...I've said it before and will say it again, I would've prefered a tongue exactly like the Jordan 7's on these...the huarache type of tongue.

Well, if you don't like the way they look on you...don't buy them. Perfectly understandable that you'd pick lows over the highs.

IDs just feel cheap IMO.

Back
Top Bottom