THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Not that this will come as a big surprise to anyone..BUT.... I just spoke to a rep here is the conversation

"Do you happen to know the availability of the Kobe 9 Elite masterpiece when it releases in February. Is it a General Release or limited.
Brendan: We're limiting 1 per consumer and most likely it will be a Twitter link only release.
Brendan: Follow @Nikestore for updates on the release and send a direct message containing their email, location, #Kobe9 and #NotifyMe.
ryan leeman: Ok thankyou.
Brendan: You're welcome. Thanks for contacting Nike and have a good day.
Brendan has disconnected."

guess ill be paying reseller price for these. :smh:

really really REALLY TIRED of the TLO BS

Someone already said they were on a manifest for a HOH. Not trying to downplay the availability but I feel like these can be had with the work put it in, also if the all star pair is is hotter then the masterpieces that's likely to take away some of the hype. There's a lot of variables in the up coming weeks.

My sentiments as well, even though I want our three-peat and onward, I couldn't stand to watch the mamba go down again cause I don't think he'd last the next ten count ... Jahbless

saw the kobe BHM in person today. bunch of the pistons and clippers players had them on. and the KD's. pretty fly. I'm guessing Swaggy will wear them tonight too. Dope purple with a gold swoosh and a heel and tongue tab

saw the kobe BHM in person today. bunch of the pistons and clippers players had them on. and the KD's. pretty fly. I'm guessing Swaggy will wear them tonight too. Dope purple with a gold swoosh and a heel and tongue tab
guessing you saw a different show and thought it was kobes

By Kobe BHM, you mean the grey/orange BHM? If purple then they are the Crusaders.

I thought DeMar DeRozan was wearing P4s but when I searched for pics they were the Crusaders haha

Ya I went through the Clipper's and Piston's game pics and saw crusader's, hyperdunks, hyper rev's, and soldiers but no Kobe BHM's

I wonder if that was the commercial that cost kobe a $800 haircut? Well nike paid for it lol

By Kobe BHM, you mean the grey/orange BHM? If purple then they are the Crusaders.

I thought DeMar DeRozan was wearing P4s but when I searched for pics they were the Crusaders haha

Ya I went through the Clipper's and Piston's game pics and saw crusader's, hyperdunks, hyper rev's, and soldiers but no Kobe BHM's

awww my bad guys. i really those those were kobes lolll. i took mad pix of them too. i was kinda gassed when i saw the heel tabs lol. bummer, i was hooping to scoop those when they dropped. i'm straight since they aren't kb8's.

I need those masterpieces. too dope. don't know if i can wear casually, but definitely to the gym.

Has any body noticed they don't make MLK shoes for Nike B-Ball anymore?

nike-basketball-kd-iii-Martin-Luther-King-01.jpg

nike-zoom-kobe-v-mlk-main.jpg

nike-kobe-4-mlk-mamba-6.jpg

nike-air-max-rise-mlk-main.jpg

Back
Top Bottom