THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
]
No way I could do $425 for used shoes. Not me.
mean.gif
I can't even do that for new shoes. Not for one pair.

They're going straight to feet anyways, right????

Why does it matter if someone else wore them a few times?
That statement is flawed in so many ways...........

I mean im for used shoes, kinda lol.

I mean would this be true for other germ infested parts of your body also. Would you buy used boxers, they go right on your *** anyway.

They're going straight to feet anyways, right????

Why does it matter if someone else wore them a few times?

Well, for one, I don't buy used shoes.

1. A lot of people have bad hygiene.
2. A lot of people lie on how much they really wore the shoes.
3. There could be something wrong with the used shoes that they aren't upfront about.

$425 for used shoes? No thanks. I'd take my chances waiting for a new pair to pop up and I'd pay more. That's me, though. I don't want anyone's old smelly feet in my Kobe 9's.

Speaking of MPs  ...  Legit ?
Hard to tell, since they are wrapped in plastic, but look like it. I would need to see the "watermarking" on the collar/heel section, and I'd like to see the FK without the plastic. But, with this view, they look real.

Where are the pictures from? I mean, I see the tag on the sole, is it a resale/consignment shop?

Wait are there any good looking fake MP's?? :nerd:

Didn't check mine over much when I purchased off eBay and they should be here soon.

Nothing wrong with used shoes. I always wipe down the inside of used shoes with rubbing alcohol. Take out the lunarlon insert and wipe that ***** too. I've bought a lot of used shoes recently for on the court usage... I always find kobe's that were only worn once or twice casually, which has no effect on the outsole. I've been lucky and won 2 pairs in the last month for no more than $67 each shipped. 

Last edited:

Hard to tell, since they are wrapped in plastic, but look like it. I would need to see the "watermarking" on the collar/heel section, and I'd like to see the FK without the plastic. But, with this view, they look real.

Where are the pictures from? I mean, I see the tag on the sole, is it a resale/consignment shop?
Thanks

That's what it looked like to me, but they are actually from the bay.

After what I seen some of u dudes pay in the yeezy thread 425 is light [emoji]128514[/emoji]. Dude bragging about spending 2k like they got a steal disgusting

Back
Top Bottom