THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Yup, $40 on a $220 order. I think the mistake they made is that they include the shipping in the value of the package which was $30. They should have only declared for the value of the shoes, which would have been only $190 and I wouldn't have incurred any customs fees.

Not sure if I can report that to PayPal and how I could even get a refund after I already paid UPS.
Yes.

File claim as shipping charges and false customs claims. DF will refund the money.

Happened to me . Had refund in less then a day after filing.

Yup, $40 on a $220 order. I think the mistake they made is that they include the shipping in the value of the package which was $30. They should have only declared for the value of the shoes, which would have been only $190 and I wouldn't have incurred any customs fees.

Not sure if I can report that to PayPal and how I could even get a refund after I already paid UPS.

Yes.
File claim as shipping charges and false customs claims. DF will refund the money.
Happened to me . Had refund in less then a day after filing.

Thanks for the tip, never would have that was possible.

I contacted DF first though and see how they handle it and then report a claim through PayPal if we can't work it out.

Looks like they staying high. The new pattern on the side looks better.

Last edited:
Damn...I was out for the X's if they were all lows. Now I see a high and FlyKnit? My turn has happened! 

Ya was I seeing that correctly was that flyknit on the x sample? If so might have me running back like Marshawn Lynch if they drop those.

For my So Cal NTs, HOH at Main Place and South Coast Plaza Still has the EXT Reds and Xmas Elites on sale.  Just call/go and check

I need the shoes and the shirt 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom