THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
No Nike blew up that day because tiff dunk release and mp at the same time. It kept crashing and people couldn't check out til later. It was a dabocle
i fell asleep waiting that day :lol:
glad i was able to get my pair for $350 on ebay after a few hours, and after some dude on CL flaked selling his for $300 :lol:

I find the highs more comfortable too.

I like the highs and lows just the same. I still can't believe they only put out 3 GR lows :smh:
QFT

I too like the highs more, though the lows fit me slightly better. There was just so much variation with the highs that we didn't get with the lows. What a travesty.

Still need to get MP and BHM and done. Might have to break down and get a worn MP pair on eBay. Still hoping for that restock though [emoji]128533[/emoji]

Really Nike should just continue the 9 line through this year. So much heat could be thrown our way.

Last edited:
Anybody waiting for a restock on the MP.....you're making it soooo much harder on yourself.  If you see a price you think you can live with, I'd scoop them up because unless you're around NYC for that pop-up store during ASG (which it hasn't even been said that they'd restock there).....I'm 99.9% sure they aren't restocking.

I'd put more faith in there possibly being a multicolor X Elite than a restock on the MP.  

Anybody waiting for a restock on the MP.....you're making it soooo much harder on yourself.  If you see a price you think you can live with, I'd scoop them up because unless you're around NYC for that pop-up store during ASG (which it hasn't even been said that they'd restock there).....I'm 99.9% sure they aren't restocking.

I'd put more faith in there possibly being a multicolor X Elite than a restock on the MP.  

I agree with you on this..no sense in hopin to get a pair of Masterpieces on this "restock" might as well pay the 400-550 for them..save the hassle

Can someone that has all the elite highs post up a pic. I'm trying to decide which ones I still want to acquire.

Top of the list right now is:

Influences
Elite Golds
Perspectives
Inspirations

I agree with you on this..no sense in hopin to get a pair of Masterpieces on this "restock" might as well pay the 400-550 for them..save the hassle
I agree that it is highly unlikely it will happen. Honestly its more of a hassle spending 400-550 for a pair of shoes than it is to hope for a restock.

Can someone that has all the elite highs post up a pic. I'm trying to decide which ones I still want to acquire.

Top of the list right now is:

Influences
Elite Golds
Perspectives
Inspirations
I have the Inspiration and Golds out of those. Perspectives I considered, but the Influence were and are a no.

So, for the two you asked about that I have, a side by side comparison.

Last edited:
I just copped the perspectives. The color and the design up the ankle made it so different from the rest I had to cop. Funny they get absolutely no love on here.

I can't be spending $80 on some sweatpants. Too old for that and a baby to feed.
Lewi knows what's up.

Team C9 joggers
smokin.gif
laugh.gif

I'm old with no baby's. Give me more Nike tech pants! C9 sounds like a new age type of explosive. Ha ha ha JK

And I'm old with no babies but like to buy Tech Fleece and other expensive Nike gear because I don't buy 1,983,234,983,238 to the power of 10, of the same shoe 
roll.gif

I just copped the perspectives. The color and the design up the ankle made it so different from the rest I had to cop. Funny they get absolutely no love on here.

I think Perspectives are nice nice for other people, but not for me.

And I'm old with no babies but like to buy Tech Fleece and other expensive Nike gear because I don't buy 1,983,234,983,238 to the power of 10, of the same shoe :rofl:  

You know

This is after he just got five pair of Mamba Moments

I like the perspectives. They probably get the most wear out of all my elite highs. I have MP, ASG, gold, details, perspective, inspiration, Showtimes and WTK.

Last edited:
I think Perspectives are nice nice for other people, but not for me.
You know

This is after he just got five pair of Mamba Moments

$5000 on MMs no problem, not too old and baby's gonna eat fine. $80 on pants, absolutely not, too old and baby's gotta eat. Ha ha ha

Got my WTK's in today. Not sure how I feel about them. I like everything about them - except - the FK weave, very little blue in my pink and green. Not sure if I'll keep them.

I think now, at the end of the IX, I kinda wish I had done more ID's. Meh.

Back
Top Bottom