THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I think you should be able to get the BHM's pretty easily online.  And I am not ready for the 9's to end either ESPECIALLY since I don't like the 10's.

Those ID 4's are fire!!!!!!
thanks, still by far in my humble opinion the best kobe to date!!!! It started the low Kobe, and was the lightest shoe then. Had to ID one for ball, kept the Playoff Home for casual wear. That year is also the year that i got a spine surgery hence the stopping of copping KBS hahahaha

if BHM is not as 

I think you should be able to get the BHM's pretty easily online.  And I am not ready for the 9's to end either ESPECIALLY since I don't like the 10's.
WTKB was relatively easy. BHM does not look as good as the WTKB, and no one wanna pay resale price for WTKB.

I dont think I am ready for the 9 to stop.
Im not either, but my wallet is 
laugh.gif

I hate watching reviews or vids in general of people talking and they do the same hand motion over n over n over. Its usually the first thing i notice and i just stop watching

I have some size 10 BHM's on lock but im not sure if i want em anymore. I think i am content with my masterpieces and WTK. If anyone doesnt win a raffle and wants em PM me.

Last edited:
It's nice to see the resellers failing on the flip.  I like the WTK but won't pay that $275 tag for them.  I'll just sit here and wait for the price drop.

Got the call yesterday for the BHM. I want the shoes but the $250 price tag having me second guess my would be purchase.

It's nice to see the resellers failing on the flip.  I like the WTK but won't pay that $275 tag for them.  I'll just sit here and wait for the price drop.
WTKB 9 is mostly sold out, and the best will be retail @ 275. you dreaming of a discount on these? These are no EM or the team colorway high KB 9.

Still don't know if I like these. I won the raffle at HoH so I guess I'll wait til Monday in person.
I think they look great. Love the different lateral/medial swoosh colors (a la Beethoven).

It's just that damn white sole. If it had just been grey. Or gum.

Last edited:
Copped a size 9 of the WTK on NDC. In person they don't look that bad, but can't hold myself to keep these for my collection.

I'll probably wear them a couple of times and send them back to Nike.

The hunt for the BHM continues! :nerd:

I'm perfectly happy with the original five High releases. Toss in the Victories as a bonus.

Elite lows were the worst managed model in recent memory.

But hey, even the EMs ended on a high(er) note IMO.

I think they look great. Love the different lateral/medial swoosh colors (a la Beethoven).

It's just that damn white sole. If it had just been grey. Or gum.
Those would look terrible with a gum sole. I like gum soles too, but not every shoe looks good with it.

I'm annoyed at the lack of on-foot BHM elite videos and pics.

A million and one sneaker review pages and none of you think to put the damn shoe on???

I'm annoyed at the lack of on-foot BHM elite videos and pics.

A million and one sneaker review pages and none of you think to put the damn shoe on???
this is my thought too, all the time...

you get the occasional vid with "some title + on feet"  but damn... get somebody to throw em on haha

Maybe the pairs they're reviewing aren't in their sizes or something.  No clue

I think thats funny also how they dont have on feet. Its almost like the MM. I have seen many pictures but i have not seen a single pic of them on court. I hope to change that very very soon.

Back
Top Bottom