THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

" terrell owens gets a pair of Kobe 9 Elite Bruce Lee's from the Mamba himself." via Instagram.
Those are cool, but I doubt I could wear them. Unless I was gonna get the yellow track suit to go with it.

Kinda boring FK too - would have looked better with some black in the yellow. To me.

Ya I would not pay 265 for those used all stars. Might as well throw another 20+ to get a new pair. Those soles are beat and the shoe is probably pretty worn, lunarlon might even be thin. I don't know why people don't clean up their stuff before selling it. You're only hurting yourself lol

Those are cool, but I doubt I could wear them. Unless I was gonna get the yellow track suit to go with it.

Kinda boring FK too - would have looked better with some black in the yellow. To me.
 http://www.ebay.com/itm/BRUCE-LEE-G...-SEXY-KILL-BILL-OUTFIT-BODYSUIT-/201221223627

laugh.gif

Real sad bout Kobe probably bein done for his carreer at 36yrs old. Guess Jordans wizard dayz wernt a "Fail" after all huh?..@40yrs old played all 82 games with an avg 21 points a game. Smh crazy..lol

Ya I would not pay 265 for those used all stars. Might as well throw another 20+ to get a new pair. Those soles are beat and the shoe is probably pretty worn, lunarlon might even be thin. I don't know why people don't clean up their stuff before selling it. You're only hurting yourself lol
Yeah, I think I'm going to pass on those. All the new pairs on ebay seem to be $350+. Are there any other sites I should be looking?

I'm telling you, check your local Facebook shoe groups. I see gumbos all the time for less than 300 bucks. EBay is good as well, just gotta be patient. I got mine there for 255 bucks DS. Actually wearing mine right now.

Back
Top Bottom