THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm not too keen on doubling up, considering I use most of my 9s for casual wear and how I take care of my shoes I don't even know how I can ruin them. I got a bunch of shoes I use for hooping anyways. I got almost all the colorways I want for the 9 though, and a bunch of IDs on the way.

Ontario California had 5 size 13 and 1 size 12 kobe 9 fundamentals. B-grade. Ask for them though. They are in the back. Then when you get to the register ask if they are hash. $155 out the door

Ontario California had 5 size 13 and 1 size 12 kobe 9 fundamentals. B-grade. Ask for them though. They are in the back. Then when you get to the register ask if they are hash. $155 out the door
Dammit I didn't ask if they were hash, could've saved me more money. I don't find anything wrong with mine either. Time to send back my DS one lol

loved the 9s never did get to try the flyknit lows and am really disappointed about that seeing the first wave of 10s.

Anybody know of any stores with some size 14 WTK still in stock?? I didn't have the funds when they released, and I want a pair to play in. If you know of some, let me know
happy.gif

I got an important question Kobe inspirations or Details???
Definitely details. You can combine them to so many great fits with different shades of grey and black

I really need them too 
nerd.gif

Inspirations also look good, but imo they are a bit too loud and hard to combine with your outfit.

Also depends on which pairs you already have, but I would go for the details 

BHM size 11 up on Footlocker.

Edit: Didn't know about FSR. slowpoke.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my gawd. Best 9 I have ever seen. Shut it down.

Edit not the best but its up there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom