THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Welcome to the club
smokin.gif
Was in for a couple months already 
laugh.gif
 This is one of the only shoes that I don't play in but still feel the need to double on

Hey guys,

All Star Weekend has hyped me up and I bought my first pair of Kobe Highs yesterday.  Am Looking for more.

Do you know the rate for a pair of DS All Stars in a Size 11.5?

People asking for $400, which I think is too much.

Hey guys,

All Star Weekend has hyped me up and I bought my first pair of Kobe Highs yesterday.  Am Looking for more.

It is too much. Just be patient. I'd suggest you check your local FB shoe groups, you can probably get them for under 300.

Was at 3rd street promenade champs and tryed on the bhm's in sz 11. they looked dope but I didnt cope even though it was the last pair

Yea thats true but I'll let all the other risk takers out there buy from them. I've had enough bad experiences wit low feedback sellers advertising their stuff as brand spanking new and I get the item and it's been used or played with

Last edited:
usually pics and description are good enough to tell you whether to risk it with a low feedback seller, especially after using ebay for a while. In a few rare cases, i'll just open a case. Its only once in a long while so i don't mind. 

Last edited:

Hey guys,

I got a size 12 DS for $275 shipped so yea that is too much.  I was searching for a while though.

^^Many 9s are hard to come across on ebay but when auctions do appear, they sometimes end for cheap

Last edited:
Totally agree with those feeling the Beethovens. Of all my pairs of Kobes, those break the most necks and get the most compliments. They go well with most fits and look futuristic as hell. 

Definitely my favorite out of the GR elite lows. All three are clean as f though. 

Last edited:

Totally agree with those feeling the Beethovens. Of all my pairs of Kobes, those break the most necks and get the most compliments. They go well with most fits and look futuristic as hell. 

Definitely my favorite out of the GR elite lows. All three are clean as f though. 
did yours turn purple? No question, the best low 9 but i sold em because of the possibility of bleeding

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for the MP's in size 9.5 for a good deal, I saw Bow4me selling his DS pair for 470. He is a legit dude and I vouch for him

Any good deals on EMs? I picked up the Dusty Cactus for $119 shipped from Eastbay but I kinda feel like there are better deals out there..

If anyone is looking for the MP's in size 9.5 for a good deal, I saw Bow4me selling his DS pair for 470. He is a legit dude and I vouch for him

I picked them up off him within hours after he posted for $440 shipped. They should be arriving here tomorrow!

Can't wait

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom