THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Hey Guys,

Are there fake Legacy's out there? If so what should I look out for?

Thanks

Last edited:
i just bit the bullet and got the KB9 Elite All Stars from 23Penny. I usually wear 12.5 but they just had a 13 left. The pricing at $294.99 sounded too good to be true. Especially since I been looking for them at a nice price. :smokin

Pretty much missed out on every ********** release lol. So indecisive on what to get!!! Ebay doesn't have the variation I'm looking for.

Pretty much missed out on every ********** release lol. So indecisive on what to get!!! Ebay doesn't have the variation I'm looking for.
i love the silhouette but hated nearly every colorway. also pass on most release and then it was over the kobe x came out.

Perspective for autism awareness day
one of the few elite's i like. 
smokin.gif

i love the silhouette but hated nearly every colorway. also pass on most release and then it was over the kobe x came out.
damn really? I thought most colorways were good looking. I didnt like some of em towards the end. I was pretty lucky to see Kobe at the Southern California Culver City mall when he introduced the Kobe 9. The mall was jam packed!

I think the elite highs had some great colorways. I liked the Masterpiece, Details, Inspirations, Showtimes, Legacy, BHM, Christmas, and WTK a little bit. I will say that there were a lot of colorways or potential colorways that they left on the table. One of my very few disappointments with the 9's was the fact they didn't release the precisions.

I loved every single Kobe 9 elite except the Beethovens, BHMs and Showtimes... still need Legend Blues.

Damn, even the Sequoias? I doubt i'd touch em even at outlet prices. 
Strategies are one of my favorite IXs, they were actually the first pair I bought then grabbed the Details, Perspectives, Inspirations and Influences for all under retail and Masterpieces for resale but for a pretty decent price.

%24_12.JPG

This is why we can't have nice things .

Also, the Foot Locker over in Flushing, New York still has sequoias (size 8) and victories (size 11 i think).

Back
Top Bottom