THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Kd Vi return without receipt will net you $50. Kd vii is $79.99 without receipt right now. I return my uprising I got from crooked tongues for $90 and luckily only lost a couple bucks after I returned without receipt to Nike. They give you store credit and tax as well.

Last edited:
just got some vnds all stars,  missing the alternate laces,  anywhere I can pick those up?

is the logo normally rusted looking like this?  (for those that have used them)

Last edited:

@lakers29  alt laces same as the elite low reds. or very similar.

the rusted logo looks like it's just been worn out.
I guess the logo is whatever, going to use these to ball anyways. 

wanted the extra laces but not if its going to cost more than $5 to find elsewhere

Last edited:

I guess the logo is whatever, going to use these to ball anyways. 

wanted the extra laces but not if its going to cost more than $5 to find elsewhere
nice pickup...no need for the alternate laces if you're gonna ball in them.

So heres my story with Ontario Mills Outlet.

Called yesterday and asked if they had any kobes in......guys says which ones.....I say high tops.....he says no and transfers me to the warehouse. The warehouse flat out says no. I then see again a post on here with the pictures last night so I decide im gonna try again and I call this morning around 10:30.  I ask if they have Kobes.......once again they say which ones.....I say high top.....Nope we don't have em.

1 hour later I have my girlfriend call and a female answers the phone.......She asks if there are any kobes......lady says yes we got a salmon like colorway ( EM's) and then says there is a high top multicolor........girlfriend asks if they are the inspirations and if they have a 13.......She puts us on hold and a few minutes later she says that they do have them...girlfriend asks if they do phone orders and would ship them to her house...Lady says not a problem. She then gets put on hold, after 5 minutes a guy picks up basically asking if we've been helped yet....we say yes...he puts us back on hold. Then after a few more minutes a guy answers and says sorry we cant ship them to you because its over 200 dollars. We say well the shoes are 199.99 and that isn't 200 dollars. He then says after shipping and handling it is. Our argument was that in deals where you save 10 dollars off of a 50 dollar order you have to reach 50 before tax. Also shipping and handling does not change the cost of the item itself.

Girlfriend asks to talk to supervisor who conveniently isn't in the store today. We just called the 1-800 number to explain our story and complain about how they have treated us.

Yes it may be policy to not ship something that is 200 after shipping but we shouldn't be lied to about whether the shoes are there or not.

I honestly feel that the guys there didn't want to sell them so they could get them for themselves. Not sure if that is true but that  that's how I feel.

Sorry for long post fellas just frustrating. All I want is the Inspirations, they one of my favorite colorways of the 9's.

TL:DR   Ontario Mills does do phone orders but not on items that total out to 200 including shipping.

So heres my story with Ontario Mills Outlet.

TL:DR   Ontario Mills does do phone orders but not on items that total out to 200 including shipping.
man that sucks...try calling cabazon or camarillo.  they told me nothing over $200 as well, but their manager said its fine since its so close to the limit. tbh If I had time I would drive over and cop them for you but traffic that way after 5pm is really bad...I went there to order Tech pants last week took me over an hour...  

Last edited:

man that sucks...try calling cabazon or camarillo.  they told me nothing over $200 as well, but their manager said its fine since its so close to the limit. tbh If I had time I would drive over and cop them for you but traffic that way after 5pm is really bad...I went there to order Tech pants last week took me over an hour...  
Hey man its all good I appreciate even the thought of that. Ill give the other outlets in the area a call and hope for the best. I haven't ever been in that area but I hear about it from family and friends all the time lol. I could only imagine how bad it gets. I think Portland can get bad but they say that's nothing to whats out there.

Yeah that sucks man. I definitely saw a bunch of sizes on the Inspirations yesterday, if I had known about it yesterday while I was there I would have helped you.

I agree its ****** that they lied to you about having the shoes in stock, but that was probably manager discretion as they were getting hammered on phone orders that they can't even do since it is over their max shipping amount (200)

I agree its ****** that they lied to you about having the shoes in stock, but that was probably manager discretion as they were getting hammered on phone orders that they can't even do since it is over their max shipping amount (200)
I hear ya there they were probably getting blown up and just didn't want to deal with it. Its just tough to hear that when you know they sitting there lol.

I cant thank you enough, I just called Cabazon and they did a phone order. My girl lives in Oregon so I was able to get them for $212.50 shipped. I really wish I had more dough or I would order a pair of moonwalkers.

The inspirations are the first shoe I have ever doubled up on. I plan on taking the pair I have now (which I use for ball) and using them casually. Super excited to get that price it. I was either this or buy the BHM's for 190 off of someone (local) who says they've only been worn three times. We all know how that goes.

Thanks !!!!!!!

I hear ya there they were probably getting blown up and just didn't want to deal with it. Its just tough to hear that when you know they sitting there lol.

I cant thank you enough, I just called Cabazon and they did a phone order. My girl lives in Oregon so I was able to get them for $212.50 shipped. I really wish I had more dough or I would order a pair of moonwalkers.

The inspirations are the first shoe I have ever doubled up on. I plan on taking the pair I have now (which I use for ball) and using them casually. Super excited to get that price it. I was either this or buy the BHM's for 190 off of someone (local) who says they've only been worn three times. We all know how that goes.

Thanks !!!!!!!
Glad you were able to cop. Cabazon and Camarillo are probably the two best I've dealt over the phone. They make it seem like you just made the transaction in person.

@Mastralf   glad I was able to help!   and wow $212 shipped.  that's even better than what I got it for lol. lucky you!  no sales tax

just FYI,  if you were to cop both, it would need to be two separate transactions (to keep it under $200 per order).  therefore they would charge you $12 shipping twice. 

Last edited:
CRUEL AND UNUSUAL PUNISHMENT. I wanted to run home and clutch my pair after seeing this travesty. Why not just buy a multicolor id low? It'd cost nearly the same as any reputable customizer's fee...

View media item 1481730

Last edited:
Never painted my shoes before but been thinking about buying some volt color paint and red paint to paint in my MC id tongue. It would look so damn sweet.

Anybody could tell me where I could find the elite lows online (not ebay btw). I personally don't wanna deal with phone order or a whole bunch of liars as the case below. Thx u fam.

This thread gets so much more traffic then the x thread.
for good reason. vinos and blackouts are only 2 i'd cop so far.

and those MP's 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Yeah that sucks man. I definitely saw a bunch of sizes on the Inspirations yesterday, if I had known about it yesterday while I was there I would have helped you.
lol if you can help me out whenever you're over there again (if they're there) i'd be forever greatful. Size 10.5 or 11. Not one single store near me ever has anything. Tired of the DMV -_-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom