THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

My Kobe IX pic for day 9 of #24DaysOfKobe on IG

You doing that in your backyard?

Man I keep mine in all the original boxes it takes so much work to take them all out lol
Yea I took these photos in my backyard.

I keep all my kicks in the original box in zip lock bags.  It was a A LOT of work to un-pack and take photos.  Won't be doing it again...
laugh.gif

You doing that in your backyard?

Man I keep mine in all the original boxes it takes so much work to take them all out lol
Yup; same here. 

Came to realize i didn't necessarily rock my Elites often out of preservation. It's too much trouble boxing/wearing/lacing and whatnot.

That being said, i'm on the lookout for some meagerly-priced Sz13 WTKs. Who got me?
wink.gif

Last edited:

I keep all my kicks in the original box in zip lock bags.  It was a A LOT of work to un-pack and take photos.  Won't be doing it again...:lol:

I recently bought label stickers to put on the boxes and write down the name of the shoe instead of lookin at the color or actually opening up the boxes

Saves plenty time lol

I keep all my kicks in the original box in zip lock bags.  It was a A LOT of work to un-pack and take photos.  Won't be doing it again...
laugh.gif
I recently bought label stickers to put on the boxes and write down the name of the shoe instead of lookin at the color or actually opening up the boxes

Saves plenty time lol
laugh.gif
  Heck yea!  My entire collection has sneaker stickers on every box. It helps to have a visual at a glance.

I just put all the boxes up in the attic and have mine setting out in my closet on the top shelves but then again I wear all of mine. 

I got an awesome snake belt buckle, but there's a guy on ebay that makes custom kobe logo's that I been thinking bout grabbing for my exts they're cheaper than the LeBron ones too
tired.gif
I got the red one to match my red ext just wish I knew where to find a black one to match my black ext! lol

I got an awesome snake belt buckle, but there's a guy on ebay that makes custom kobe logo's that I been thinking bout grabbing for my exts they're cheaper than the LeBron ones too
tired.gif
I got the red one to match my red ext just wish I knew where to find a black one to match my black ext! lol
how you not hit me up and tell me bout these hats?
mean.gif
  anyways I got mine off ebay, I paid $27 a piece just to get them both from the same seller but they're cheaper ones on there, I picked up a black suede kd hat, now i'm wondering how long nike been sneaking these ext hats bcuz I never seen them on their website

mean.gif
  anyways I got mine off ebay, I paid $27 a piece just to get them both from the same seller but they're cheaper ones on there, I picked up a black suede kd hat, now i'm wondering how long nike been sneaking these ext hats bcuz I never seen them on their website
Sorry man someone posted that they were at the AZ mills mall and I work like 15 min away. Glad you were able to get them! I dont think that any stores are ordering them because they take some time to sell... so Nike outlets always end up with the extras. 

mean.gif
they were on the website but nike just really never advertised the accessories for the exts...i'll be on the look out for you next time homey

ah darn I dropped out the thread after I picked up the 4th ext and the wtk9 released and I watched the pics, didn't think anything else cool would pop up, but yeah i'm glad I found them, and it was so by accident at that
laugh.gif

"Sorry, we are unable to verify your coupon code at this time"
that code worked for me about a week ago. I ordered the sequoia kobes, blue flyknit lunar 3s, and bhm clutchfit drives. Either the code is invalid at this point, or you might need to spend $200 for the code to work.

Back
Top Bottom