THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by greenj**** 

hey brodies im looking to pick up another pair of my fav hoop shoe the kobe 9 em, does anyone know any sites still selling them? thanks! 
Not sure what size you are looking for but some Ross locations have the TB's spotted but usually in sizes 13+

Also check the outlet forums, the EYBL FSR was spotted in Cali but sold out in hours. It was a color I wanted too. Also many TB colors were spotted a month or 2 back so they could still be lingering around.

Most outlets that carry a good selection of nike basketball products have a kobe 9 "tb" (team bank) color on the shelves currently.

Speaking of the peach jams that just hit outlets, just got a pair for $215 shipped. Glad the prices have came down and I was able to snag a pair.

Most outlets that carry a good selection of nike basketball products have a kobe 9 "tb" (team bank) color on the shelves currently.

Speaking of the peach jams that just hit outlets, just got a pair for $215 shipped. Glad the prices have came down and I was able to snag a pair.
Oh how much was shipping? Lucky you but I thought total would come to around $180. $130 + tax + ship? Guess for $215 maybe I wouldn't have copped but love the cw.

Oh how much was shipping? Lucky you but I thought total would come to around $180. $130 + tax + ship? Guess for $215 maybe I wouldn't have copped but love the cw.

I wasn't able to get them from an outlet, had to get them off a seller on eBay

Still not a price I'm mad about

Anyone know how much I can expect to get for my DS sz 11 Beethovens? Thinking of auctioning them off on the bay.

Last edited:
Which is what? I seen ebay prices from $250-$300. Doesnt seem so bad.
I guess maybe it's just my size... can't find anything DS for less than like 350-400.

It's hard for me to jump past 250 on anything... I get that it all depends on what the going rate is, but that's just sort of my #  Only have exceed that on like 2 occasions

Last edited:
Facebook group prices on DS beets is around 300-400 depending on size.

I personally wouldn't sell my extra 12.5 for less than 350. Talk about a unicorn size.

Shout out to @ballyeaz once again for hooking me up with my extra pair of beets. Dude came in clutch harassing some random dude at the outlet to buy the pair for him since it was 1 per person :lol:

Facebook group prices on DS beets is around 300-400 depending on size.

I personally wouldn't sell my extra 12.5 for less than 350. Talk about a unicorn size.
Definitely a unicorn size

I'd be good with a gently used pair if it brought the price down enough.  Still doesn't change the fact that I had a chance at them for retail on multiple occasions before they dried up 
mean.gif

Concord Mills NC had the kobe 9 TBs in all red and then in all gray for 79.97 a piece. No extra % off though

I like the all red tbs! they are nice. I am holding out to pick up the all purple tbs. I know they have hit the outlets but I'm hoping to see them hit that price.

If anyone knows if the purple tbs are still around please let me know where I can get them! Not ebay either lol.

I have frequently checked the outlet thread but haven't seen them in there since November.

Any one know where to get the Kobe 9 elite gold shoes for 9.5? How much should I be expecting to pay for them?

Somerville MA outlet as of this Monday = Kobe 9 TB all red in clearance section $49.97.

may have to ask to check in back. saw a size 15 on shelf & asked if they could check on a 14 which they did have. 

Back
Top Bottom