THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Mine do.
On another note, I haven't rocked any Highs in months. That's gotta change..[emoji]129300[/emoji]
Pears still out there; just fork out the extra dough. [emoji]128514[/emoji] Never thought I'd witness Sequoias reselling for 3 bills +.
No way over 300??? I could have gotten those for like 85

Do the elites lows run tts?
I think the general consensus has been elite highs > EMs > elite lows, going from fitting slightly roomy to slightly snug. I went TTS on the elite lows, but I do think they fit a bit more snug than the other two models. I know a few people went a half size up on the elite lows and half size down on the elite highs if you search for earlier posts in this thread.

Copped a pair of Details (8/10 condition) for 35 euros. Thinking about chopping them but not many people in Europe can do that I think. One person is willing to do it for about 160 euros, is that a fair price? He's very talented and makes a lot of bespoke AM's, so I know he'll do a quality job.

Really random but anyone with deadstock Kobe 9 insoles willing to trade for deadstock Kobe 11 full zoom insoles? Size 9.5, their way to narrow for my widish feet I have 2 pairs

Really random but anyone with deadstock Kobe 9 insoles willing to trade for deadstock Kobe 11 full zoom insoles? Size 9.5, their way to narrow for my widish feet I have 2 pairs
if you were 11.5 I would have helped ya out. I have a few DS 9 insoles and looking for full Zoom insoles for my 11s

My year end for discover came and got a credit and I'm looking to pick up a nice pair of kicks.

I was dead set on getting a Kobe 9 high top but now I have a chance at some DS mamba moments (kobe pair). Can't decide what to do lol

My year end for discover came and got a credit and I'm looking to pick up a nice pair of kicks.

I was dead set on getting a Kobe 9 high top but now I have a chance at some DS mamba moments (kobe pair). Can't decide what to do lol
I'm
partial to hightops, so Legacies, MPs, BHMs, Details, and if you ain't scared, even the Christmas' are all great pickups.
I just need em Easters(sz12.5/13) and I'm good.

Last edited:

If the Mamba Moments have a lot of purple in them, I'd get them over the highs.

Last edited:
I'm
partial to hightops, so Legacies, MPs, BHMs, Details, and if you ain't scared, even the Christmas' are all great pickups.
I just need em Easters(sz12.5/13) and I'm good.
I hear you there. Those are all solid picks. I been fortunate enough to get some good deals on some pairs and got a decent high top collection.  I missing the victories, strategies, expressions, influence, fundamentals, and perspectives.

Out of that list, I would only want either the expressions or maybe the perspectives. I am considering picking up another detail or bhm.

On the pic above I was able to add the FTB, another MP, Details,

If the Mamba Moments have a lot of purple in them, I'd get them over the highs.
​It looks like I have missed the boat on em lol. Well decisions were made easy I guess.

Gumbos def weren't underrated, they were a huge hit on here. the whole sig had so much hype due to its design which also hampered sales. resell was so high at the start. 

Thanks for reminding me to get out my beat pair.

Last edited:
A couple of my 9s are like that too. I wouldn't care much about them since they are in the outsole. I would say that it's normal even. Buts up to you.
I appreciate it. I'm not super concerned with it really. I'm gonna stock this pair for a bit but just wanted to see if anyone else had this. I just got back to my place and noticed that a few of mine that are DS are like that as well.

Back
Top Bottom