THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have a picture with the Elite Hi's compared to the AJ Hi OG 1's?

Just trying to get a feel for how high these joints actually are.

Sneaker News posted up some high res pics of all three colorways introduced over the weekend. Not gunna flood the thread with more pics but the links are below 

Perspective - http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/25/perspective-nike-kobe-9-elite/#more-487677

Inspiration - http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/25/nike-kobe-9-elite-inspiration/

Detail - http://sneakernews.com/2014/01/25/nike-kobe-9-elite-detail/

I will say that the Perspectives look the best in that round of pictures. Gunna be hard limiting myself to just one of the highs 
tired.gif
mean.gif

Seriously. Remember when what the player did on the court wearing the actual CW made up the backstory?
...you mean like the "AMNESTY" Kobe 8's...?

Yea, that No-Brainer isn't fit for Release in their eyes.

Makes too much sense to do that. Way Too Old-School of a Thought Process for them. 
mean.gif

So, anyone know of any legit pre-order sites for the masterpieces? I'm not looking to mess around on these.

...you mean like the "AMNESTY" Kobe 8's...?

Yea, that No-Brainer isn't fit for Release in their eyes.

Makes too much sense to do that. Way Too Old-School of a Thought Process for them. :smh:

Man I remember that night in the Kobe 8 thread. The thirst was real that evening my friends. The thirst. Was. Real.

I'm jus so confused. Here I was thinking I was putting in hard work for my rainbow flyknit masterpieces by getting raffles every day at 21m and dover... only to find out that the raffle is for two boring colorways, an all black and a white lime/volt. Are these supposed to be exclusive? How do I get my masterpieces that release on Feb 8?? Are they going to be easier to get than these boring exclusive raffle pairs!? I just don't understand and I'm so upset. All I want is the rainbow flyknit ones, I thought those were the "masterpieces." if I win these wack colorways via raffle, what are my chances on trading it for the actual masterpiece pair?? This is crazy!

Last edited:
I'm jus so confused. Here I was thinking I was putting in hard work for my rainbow flyknit masterpieces by getting raffles every day at 21m and dover... only to find out that the raffle is for two boring colorways, an all black and a white lime/volt. Are these supposed to be exclusive? How do I get my masterpieces that release on Feb 8?? Are they going to be easier to get than these boring exclusive raffle pairs!? I just don't understand and I'm so upset. All I want is the rainbow flyknit ones, I thought those were the "masterpieces." if I win these wack colorways via raffle, what are my chances on trading it for the actual masterpiece pair?? This is crazy!

The raffle is for the boring mostly white and mostly black NRG colorways. You are correct sir. The Masterpieces will almost definitely be GRs. Don't worry about them lol.

Anyone insiders have any clue the numbers of how many winners there will be at Mercer? I asked & they wouldn't tell me. 

indifferent.gif

Why are you even in this thread
cause i want to be!..... Look you, everybody dont got to like every aspect of kobe like your fiending self! why are you here? you already made it clear you want everything kobe down to his draws, you got release info, so you can actually leave the thread and return when you actually cop a pair, while i keep coming back til i see something i'd like to cop!

cause i want to be!..... Look you, everybody dont got to like every aspect of kobe like your fiending self! why are you here? you already made it clear you want everything kobe down to his draws, you got release info, so you can actually leave the thread and return when you actually cop a pair, while i keep coming back til i see something i'd like to cop!

That was pretty deep and insightful. Where can one gain more knowledge on a "fiending self"

makes total sense NYC is getting them first... its only largest market to showcase a launch and the fact that theres a football game being played right down the road on the same day winners are announced might have something to do with it also 
wink.gif

:stoneface:

Why are you even in this thread

835057774.gif

You make absolutely no sense.

Anyways, back to the kicks. I'll ignore the ignorance from now on. :D

Back
Top Bottom