THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn, like I said. I don't buy shoes often anymore and I've been a big fan of Adidas Kobe and not Nike Kobe but I need these in my life. These are too damn nice

Wait, highs and all pairs including Flyknits will be limited?! So only the lows will be general released?! What the heck is Nike's marketing team doing?!?

Wait, highs and all pairs including Flyknits will be limited?! So only the lows will be general released?! What the heck is Nike's marketing team doing?!?

No clue about the flyknit lows as we haven't seen anything relating to them. But I meant the highs/flyknits as in high flyknits were supposed to be limited. At least that's what I remember JM saying.

Also we don't know if there is going to be a non-flyknit high do we?

Last edited:
Saving me money...I'm already trying to ween myself off kicks. And if this trend continues, where I can't WILLINGLY give nike over $200 for a shoe...then to hell with it.

I'm salty already
laugh.gif

No clue about the flyknit lows as we haven't seen anything relating to them. But I meant the highs/flyknits as in high flyknits were supposed to be limited. At least that's what I remember JM saying.

Also we don't know if there is going to be a non-lyknit high do we?

Wow, what in the name of...

So when is that ^ color way supposed to drop? It s the "nick youngs" right?
Look like MPs to me with slight modification. Probably PEs. The one's nick young wore had a black outsole (inspires?)

Last edited:
I think those are the Inspirations (Nick Youngs) because the color on the tongue looks more like a shade of yellow (del sol, maize, etc) than volt to me like on the MPs. I also think the MPs have a bit more variation in colors on the upper, but they're pretty similar at first glance.

Inspirations drop 3/1 from what I remember. That was the only one in the pack of three they debuted that I could maybe see myself copping.

Look like MPs to me with slight modification. Probably PEs. The one's nick young wore had a black outsole (inspires?)
Ah, good catch. Actually wasn't looking at the outsole. Hmm, I guess maybe they're PEs then.

Last edited:
I made a mistake not buying the Kobe 8's I want and now I can't find them...

I won't make the same mistake with the Kobe 9's.

I bet if you got a good look at the flyknit on the 9s he's wearing in that pic, there would be some purple threads. Yellow logo and sig, probably a lakers-type PE.

Back
Top Bottom