THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody know the pickup window at Niketown in Caesars Palace? Does niketowns usually just do FCFS for unclaimed pairs after a certain time?

Nikes always trynna pull a fast one with these limited numbers man smh, I guess ill try for all stars

Why do ya'll need to know the pick up times if you don't have a pair on lock? You think ur gonna just stroll in after pick up time and just cop a pair? Trust me it's not that simple, I've tried

Is this bad or good luck?
Probably trolling to see how many people end up waiting all day.
yup. These kind of morons help to make sure that the store won't sell any unclaimed pairs in the unlikely scenario that they were going to

I'm a try on NDC. I'm expecting to fail but it's the only color I want and will pay $225 for. I'm so pissed at Nike for this release :smh:

I don't recall this many NTers getting through RSVP for the Preludes, even if it is just a handful of members. Maybe the MPs are a little better than Prelude #s. 

Someone wake me up when the lows drop.

Can't sport these highs with #kankles

#teamkanklesssss
I agree. Ilike the high a little but not for that price. Hope the lows come out looking nice in person. Like the Bruce Lee Yellow.To bad it will prob be the first. Gonna be a hard cop.

I got through manually for the kobe 9 masterpiece but all 4 of my tiff dunk rsvps (3 diff services) failed. Interesting....

I got through manually for the kobe 9 masterpiece but all 4 of my tiff dunk rsvps (3 diff services) failed. Interesting....
I'm in the opposite, I secured 1 pair for MP's and 3 Tiff Dunks...I wanted to double on the MP's, hopefully I find someone willing to make a trade...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom