THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Nike is stating to making it easier for me to leave the shoe game.
And I hate that KB24 puts the shoe in random spots now, smh

Nike is stating to making it easier for me to leave the shoe game.
And I hate that KB24 puts the shoe in random spots now, smh
KB24 thinks by putting the shoe in random page spots will inhibit cheaters but it really just makes it harder for us non-bot users. lol..

Smh. Those jeans are making it look riDONKoulous. Just take off the kobes and wear some chucks, do yourself a favor. People tend to spend big bucks on a limited pair of kicks to make them feel they're hollywood BUT then their clothing game is way off
was wearing chucks this morning. I didn't change for this picture. Thanks for your concern about my clothes, though.

$243 is also hardly "big bucks"... please.

nthat.gif

I'm going with bots defeated by crash. There's no way they could have got through... I was getting screens that looked stupid crazy and in another language they were so funky lookin no bot csn handle that

COMPLETELY FALSE.

ADDED AROUND 100 PAIRS OF THESE AND OVER 500 TIFFANY'S.

THE PROBLEM WAS JUST CHECKING OUT. NOT ADDING.

COMPLETELY FALSE.

ADDED AROUND 100 PAIRS OF THESE AND OVER 500 TIFFANY'S.

THE PROBLEM WAS JUST CHECKING OUT. NOT ADDING.
Well that what I was saying.... But ... I've never used BOT so not entirely positive how it works I assume checking out is part of it but could certainly be wrong

I just realized that I spent about 3 hours this morning trying to give a multi-billion dollar company $225 of my money. What kind of weird place in my life have I come to? Striking out really does give you some perspective.

From now on, if it's not an easy cop... it's a pass for me.

I just realized that I spent about 3 hours this morning trying to give a multi-billion dollar company $225 of my money. What kind of weird place in my life have I come to? Striking out really does give you some perspective.

I'm guilty as well... 

This is not just the saltiness talking, but just assessing how I go after any releases in general.  I waste too much time imo and should start livin in other ways

Last edited:

That's just your way of coping with striking out :lol:

I was a sneaker addict and had over 280 pairs. Ended up selling them all and this is the first pair of shoes that I have been crazy about in years. I struck out and I'm still pissed off but it doesn't mean you're in a weird place in your life.

What's the deal with the Kobe store..

I mean can we buy them there or not..
Yes you can buy from the site but probably not worth your time...They dont have FSR and not many pairs of the szs they do have... Pre-prelude it was a great site but not anymore
mean.gif

That's just your way of coping with striking out :lol:

I was a sneaker addict and had over 280 pairs. Ended up selling them all and this is the first pair of shoes that I have been crazy about in years. I struck out and I'm still pissed off but it doesn't mean you're in a weird place in your life.

Weird place was the wrong phrase, but it definitely made me reevaluate how much time/effort I'm willing to put in this hobby. This is probably my last year of really going all out trying to cop stuff, and I'm definitely going after a few of the other revealed Kobe IXs, but the constant refreshing of a website was a waste of my Saturday morning.

I think it'd be different if I could've been in an actual line talking to people about the hobby or otherwise shooting the ****, but just sitting on a computer... I don't know if I'll be doing that again.

Back
Top Bottom