THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

i feel u, but u get what im saying....plus nt got more resellers paying attention than folks be thinking
yeah no doubt homie. But if anyone thinks they're going to walk into a House of Hoops in NYC (or anywhere) with FCFS and have a fair change then guess again. It's going to turn out to be a complete cluster ****. They have the most shady employees. And people are going to be camping out. Mostly resellers.. Hours in advance because they don't have any other obligations like real jobs. And these are dropping on a Friday. So that pretty much means only resellers can get there at 8AM on Friday while everyone else is riding that train to work.

but back to the Kobe 9...  the outsole is def super thin.. I'm hoping I don't see a lot of posts of the outsole wearing through so that the lunarlon is popping through the bottom. Def a great shoe for NBA players bc they can wear a new one every night. For us though, I def see a durability issue unless diamonds are infused into the outsole. I would not recommend this shoe for outdoor play at all.

Last edited:

yeah no doubt homie. But if anyone thinks they're going to walk into a House of Hoops in NYC (or anywhere) with FCFS and have a fair change then guess again. It's going to turn out to be a complete cluster ****. They have the most shady employees. And people are going to be camping out. Mostly resellers.. Hours in advance because they don't have any other obligations like real jobs.
you get what im saying bro, but yea in a big market like ny folks be on it regardless......out here in ga, there are only so many spots to score wha u want, so if someone on nt start blabbing about all the spots gettin em, and the procedures to get em, its counterproductive. 

Resellers are gonna get theirs to flip whether we post info or not.  I get not posting every single piece of information you come across, but I honestly don't think it's making that big of a difference as far as what pairs I can get and what I can't.  I like to think it helps more people who want the sneakers, than it does hurt my chances
This.

Don't have a problem posting release info. If I miss out? Big deal, that's how it is regardless if I post info or not anyway.

Just left the Staten Island Mall in NYC. Raffles for ASG Kobe IX are live. Headed to Menlo in a few. HoH, select FTL, and Footaction all doing raffle process today and tomorrow since ASG release is Friday. (Not sure if re-post, just wanted to contribute)
Hey bro lemme know whats up with menlo
Live 5mins away but have to stay home to get my package lol

Resellers are gonna get theirs to flip whether we post info or not.  I get not posting every single piece of information you come across, but I honestly don't think it's making that big of a difference as far as what pairs I can get and what I can't.  I like to think it helps more people who want the sneakers, than it does hurt my chances
good for u sir!

This.

Don't have a problem posting release info. If I miss out? Big deal, that's how it is regardless if I post info or not anyway.
i see your standpoint, but it inspires laziness. if u want a pair you should be willing to do some homework on your own at some point...all this who's getting em and how they releasing crap can be solved using google and a cell phone!

Last edited:
Has this happened to anyone else? My MP's come in tommorow already shipped but the money I paid for them through nike is back on my card? Through all my purchases from nike I've never seen this happen

Apologies if these has been answered but Any socal NTers know if Hoh is handing out raffles today? My local isn't answering and I might just take the trip anyways during my lunch but I figured id try my shot here. Thanks NT

Mines is doing raffles today and tomorrow.I dont do raffles tho.I am 0-10 and never trying again

Fellow big footers, can anyone who has either a 13 or 14 give me a comparison on how they fit compared to the Kobe 8 13s and 14s. I have 6 size 13 8s and 7 size 14 8s and the 13s are tolerable, but I have a wide foot so the 14s are a lot more comfortable in the toebox area. Are the 9s toebox wide like the 8s or just longer as some have said on the lower sizes? I need to know because I won't be able to try the ASG on in the store on Friday (GF is going to pick them up) so I just wanted to see which size I should get.
My pair (sz 14) won't arrive from NDC until tomorrow, but @tigo0240 said the 14 fit a little big... more like a sz 14.25.

def more room in the toe box of Kobe 9. This is in comparison to same size Kobe 8 and Lebron XI. I wouldn't say the the shoe over all runs large because heel and width feel true to size, but the toe box is slightly larger than K8 and LXI.
Mine just arrived, and like the others have said, the toe box is definitely bigger. I wear a 13 in all of my other shoes, could have used a 14 or 13.5 in Kobe 6 and 7 including 7 elites.

I wear a 13.5 in Jordan 10

Rest of these are size 14

Lebron X,

Jordan 11 and  9

Foamposites,

Hyperposites

and the Kobe XI are bigger in the toe area than all of those. But I did a sock test for you.

2 Pair of regular socks they were spot on

1 Pair of Elite socks they were spot on as well

Might want to take that into consideration, especially if you are wearing for casual or playing ball. I play ball so the 14 will work for me, if you are just walking around the mall and or the neighborhood, then go for a 13. Just now you know that if a 14 is all that's left, then it is an option.

do the raffle man. I won the raffle for the 9 NRG even with all the rigged and shady ****... you never know....

Just called my house of hoops to see if they are getting them or doing raffles. Dude told me  they didn't get them with their shipment today and to call back Sat.  Lmao don't they come out fri though

[quote name="BLASTERCOMBO" url="/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-em-lows-revealed-release-in-march/11670#post_197960
The worst yoda meme EVER[/quote]

Somebody do the obi wan with princess lea.

Succezzthestore has an 11 and a 13 in the MPs..

500$+ tax, shipping..
Yikes....

They really worth that much already?

I just wanna un-ds mine to get the evil thought of reselling out my head.

Northeast weather stoppin me tho.

Even if it aint snowing still got slat everywhere on the ground.

That ish janks up shoes.

embarassed.gif

I hung up as soon as she said the price..

I wish I would pay 5 bills for those.

Or any shoe for that matter..

But for the extremely thirsty ones, have at it..

Back
Top Bottom