THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
FML. Waiting in line at perimeter hoh for another pair of asgs, only to find out they potentially didn't get their shipment... They have everything else EXCEPT the kobes....

they potentially didn't get their shipment? what does that mean, the POTENTIALLY didnt? sounds like a bunch of HOOEY to me

the backorder is ridiculous though. How can you sell a shoe you don't have. Especially on the sneakers official release date, how do you not have any in stock?

They've done that to me a few times and i can never understand why.

nah nah, its backordered cause nike probably forces them to be backordered. otherwise everyone would just buy from tax free eastbay.

Picked mine up this morning, they are pretty special in person. Like them better than the MP's.

I'll post some pictures in a few minutes for anyone interested.

the backorder is ridiculous though. How can you sell a shoe you don't have. Especially on the sneakers official release date, how do you not have any in stock?

They've done that to me a few times and i can never understand why.
Right.  They are ALWAYS back-ordered on release day lol

FML. Waiting in line at perimeter hoh for another pair of asgs, only to find out they potentially didn't get their shipment... They have everything else EXCEPT the kobes....
sounds about right.  my local FL (Charlotte, NC) didn't get theirs in either.  and my homeboy in Raleigh said the same thing

Picked mine up this morning, they are pretty special in person. Like them better than the MP's.

I'll post some pictures in a few minutes for anyone interested.
 Yes please!!! 
happy.gif

damnit I was not thinking ahead.  Up early and realized I might as well get into work mega early to use the internet connection there.  It's like 8x faster than my place I swear... why did I just think of this now??

if i miss out on these... i wont be that pissed. I want all the march releases.. 1k on 4 pairs of shoes... damn

Was just at my mall, nobody there for fcfs yet they open at 10. Came back to try online and if somehow I strike out I should be good to go back there. Feeling good about this one 
happy.gif

Damn... And I thought Nike was doing us wrong.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
shipping is also 60 us dollarsto Australia.. so hopefully i can get a few of the releases in march and send them to my us address, and then bulk ship them to home.. should be a lot cheaper doing that way..

Back
Top Bottom