THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't know why but I'm almost more pumped for these Maestros than the MPs.  Both are amazing though

The gumbo box would be nice, but I won't fret if mine don't come in with it...  I would be pissed if they didn't have the extra laces however
The extra laces are decent but I believe they glow. Oddly, I like that Tarot card. I migh go on eBay and buy the others

Whats the 10% cashback info everyone is talking about? I was able to get a size 11 on NDC fairly easy within 3 minutes just by searching with the style code at 8:00.

I know the youngins got the skinny jeans tucked in the shoe (not hating) but any pics out there with the jeans over the shoe, would like to check em out that way. Not trying to look like im about to compete in the halfpipe competition in sochi. 

I think most people use ebates for cashback but if you have a discover card you can log into their site and get 10% cash back buy going to the retailers site from there before u check out. works with finishline, footlocker, eastbay, nikestore, etc

last time I ordered from eastbay was the WTK 8s and it said backordered on the page but I received them like a normal release.

I think most people use ebates for cashback but if you have a discover card you can log into their site and get 10% cash back buy going to the retailers site from there before u check out. works with finishline, footlocker, eastbay, nikestore, etc

I see thanks. I might try and chat with a NDC rep and see if they can upgrade my shipping to 2 day.

Shipment for the Kobe's delayed at every store here in ATL
mean.gif
weather is killing ATL

This might have been answered already but what about the big sizes? Im trying to get a size 15 but all the websites stopped at size 14

called nike to try and the free 2 day shipping after the fact, and failed lol...still got that Discover 10% cash back tho
whats funny is that same thing happen to me. I was so excited to add it to cart, i checked out. Then waited a few minutes. Try to add the kobes and lebrons and they were both successfully added to cart. I was excited again, but this time i went to checkout through ebates so i'm getting some money back. But forgot the 2day shipping code again!

received the order confirmation email and it shows expected delivery date is the 18th. I don't know if its true or not or if they upgraded it to 2 day for free. the 18th or 19th delivery is not bad considering Monday the 17th is a holiday.

Back
Top Bottom