THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So close but so far.  Got them in my cart and began checkout but it took me to the OOS in the middle of the process…maybe the 3rd checkout screen.  Damn 

Striking out hard on these Kobes! lol  And these are my #1 Priority from the AS Pack! smh

WRONG!

I'm practicing to see what browser gets through first. Which connection timesout. Which will get to final checkout. Kobe doesn't win rings sitting on the bench thinking he knows how to.....

Lol

Throwing Kobe in the mix doesn't make it sound better

That's lame af bro

U are the problem

U have no reason trying for these or trying your little experiment right now when folks are literally clawing seriously for 1 pair

Shietz and giggles some other time dude

Last edited:
[h1]lol I think I got cartjacked I had 9.5 UK in my cart and I think I only ended up with KD VI's which is weird cause they were the only size left in the dropdown when I finished[/h1]
sorry for caps, my thing is buggin

but yea I got this message
  • The requested quantity for "Nike Kobe IX Elite All Star 'Maestro'" is not available.
and
[h1]Thank you for your purchase![/h1]

Last edited:
Lol

Throwing Kobe in the mix doesn't make it sound better

That's lame af bro

U are the problem

U have no reason trying for these or trying your little experiment right now when folks are literally clawing seriously for 1 pair

Shietz and giggles some other time dude
ignorance is bliss young boy

Struck out again on a 9.5.  I really don't wanna pay reseller prices.....
sick.gif

Pretty much everywhere that was supposed to get them in Atlanta didn't due to weather. Had a friend in NOLA pick 'em up for me in a store there, though since they seemed to be plentiful!

Back
Top Bottom