THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
kb 9 is def in my top 10 maybe even top 5 shoe created in person and on feet these masterpiece and maestro are just too good to be tru i knew i would like em but these shoes are mind blowing!!!!!!!!

NT, I need your help. I was able to cop this morning and now I'm trying to figure out how to pull these off casually. Any ideas? The tongue is so damn big and floppy (when not laced to the top). Do I have to resort to joggers/pants with elastic at the bottom?

NT, I need your help. I was able to cop this morning and now I'm trying to figure out how to pull these off casually. Any ideas? The tongue is so damn big and floppy (when not laced to the top). Do I have to resort to joggers/pants with elastic at the bottom?
They're your shoes. Wear them however you feel comfortable wearing them.

Man.... I'm about to give up on this shoe ********. Missed on NDC this morning because I couldn't find them.

Then was 1st in line for my size at ftl one of the only people there. They didn;t have them in yet so they took numbers down for guaranteed pairs. I go on a fb group and a kid has 3 pair he said he was 20th on the list, I drove there, sold out. Never got a call.  They sold them on me, a pair I was supposedly guaranteed. If anyone can get an 8.5-9.5 and help me out in any way let me know.

This shadyness with sneakers is out of hand.

Was at Nike SM and saw the MP, ASG, Inspiration and Perspective side by side. I loved the Asg in pics but in person they are pretty tacky and Inspirations looked rather uninspiring. *shrugs*

Honestly I thought the kobe 9 ASG were trash last week but in person the colors,that gold swoosh and glow is amazing.Well made.I have to give the slight edge to the masterpieces.Not by much tho.

I cant wait to see those grey kobe 9 highs

does anyone in atl know whats up with the kobe shipment? mofos at footlocker said they had em, but when it come time to sell em, oh we didnt get our shipment, maybe later today, call us, then u call and the damn phone off the hook or something....need help scoring an 8.5

after missing out on the tiff's, yeezy's, and five different websites for the kobe's today I lucked up. Went to a footlocker around 4:30, asked if all the rsvps claimed their kobe's.... to my surprise they responded that they had an 11 no one claimed. Snatched it up quick! These things are beautiful, I like the high cut makes it look a futuristic shoe to me. This made my weekend.

you and me both trying to get 9.5 in nyc. lol. Why you got to compete with me. lol

My nike kobe devotion order shipped..  hoping that ndc sends all their shoes in the all star box.

Last edited:

How do you guys wear these casually without looking awkward?? 
This may be the best question of this entire thread!
roll.gif

This whole page is for ndc shipping emails lol. Just got my email too for the devotions and the gator kings. Crossing my fingers as well for the gumbo league box for the devotions.

Back
Top Bottom