THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
this is a photoshop...

we are not allowed to get our hopes up at all

mrw-im-starving-but-my-mom-insists-on-praying-before-eating-11773.gif

LET ME DREAM FAM. DONT KILL MY HOPES AND PRAYERS.

I just bought Kobe 8's for $210.

Much prefer low tops, thought Kobe 9 came in high tops. 

loving the colours on kobe 8s though.

blends la will be doing a raffle for the MP tomorrow along with the all star pack and a hand full of other shoes. good luck to those who attend.

What i was trying to say was, loving the colours on kobe 9's

should of just waited to get kobe 9s in low tops rather than get the kobe 8s.

i think i had a typo in there. my bad

What i was trying to say was, loving the colours on kobe 9's

should of just waited to get kobe 9s in low tops rather than get the kobe 8s.

i think i had a typo in there. my bad
all good.... congrats on your pick up.. the colors on the 9 are good the tech is flat out amazing.

Struck out twice I need these anyone got a good site that ain't charging an arm and a leg for these willing to pay a little extra need SZ.11 I'm starting to get fed up with these I'm fiending for these so bad... Huge fan of the silhouette nothing like it on the market today... I don't need anyone to sh*t on me I feel bad enough.... any help on where to cop these would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

I really wish this shoe was a mid because boy it would be amazing.

Really like the Kobe's in the pack they just flow nicely, I think more color pop in the flyknit would've been better but the MP has that going on for it.

I ain't gonna lie I'm gonna be on the hunt for that quarterly restock

Struck out twice I need these anyone got a good site that ain't charging an arm and a leg for these willing to pay a little extra need SZ.11 I'm starting to get fed up with these I'm fiending for these so bad... Huge fan of the silhouette nothing like it on the market today... I don't need anyone to sh*t on me I feel bad enough.... any help on where to cop these would be GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Check the sell groups on IG I saw some really decent prices. As long as you pay for them in Paypal invoice not gift you're aces.

Even though I saw some fair prices I ain't paying resale in 2014. I did it too much in 12-13 so I'm sticking to my guns this year.

Pit Viper joggers?! :lol:

Pics of the extra laces? Gonna see how I like the Devotion in person. Ended up getting them hoping to make a trade for MPs.

any news about ntsm and ntla if they have anything left? I called ntsm and  sales associate told me "i think it's sold out because the manager didn't tell us what to do blah blah" so  if you guys have any info please share , thank you !

Back
Top Bottom