THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
:nthat:  Those would be copped with a quickness. Wow. Maybe they'll do the low colorways as Cement or MJ? How to hype your new release 101 by Nike.

Very possible that they could be lows but at this point I would prefer them to be highs. My girlfriend is still clowning me for saying "those are awful" when pics of the 9s first released and now I'm dying for every pair. This shoe is just insane when you see it in person.

Very possible that they could be lows but at this point I would prefer them to be highs. My girlfriend is still clowning me for saying "those are awful" when pics of the 9s first released and now I'm dying for every pair. This shoe is just insane when you see it in person.

Id bust your chops too

But it's the norm for new models I guess

Hate it cuz it's different

Love it when it's in your face and limited

Not gonna lie though when I was younger I really wanted to do it w shoes w nice tongues like the Jordan V and VI and hated that I couldn't :lol:

I could, many years ago, with the OGs Jordans because I wore a sz 12.

Now that I wear a sz 14... fuggitaboutit :x

Is that the new nickname for the Perspectives now?
eyes.gif
Lol I know right

Please don't start the unnecessary nicknames
Im a ucla fan, sorry 
embarassed.gif

Id bust your chops too

But it's the norm for new models I guess

Hate it cuz it's different

Love it when it's in your face and limited
Funny thing is I didn't even know these were limited when I got the MPs. I was at 3rd street with some homies and went into Nike SM at 3:30 and they had tons of pairs. I tried them on just for fun and thats when I fell in love with this shoe. At that point I thought it would be easy to get any of the 9s because of how easy it was to get the MPs but this weekend with the Maestros definitely changed my mind. lol 
sick.gif

Funny thing is I didn't even know these were limited when I got the MPs. I was at 3rd street with some homies and went into Nike SM at 3:30 and they had tons of pairs. I tried them on just for fun and thats when I fell in love with this shoe. At that point I thought it would be easy to get any of the 9s because of how easy it was to get the MPs but this weekend with the Maestros definitely changed my mind. lol :x

U made it to SM before the raid

Congrats to u my guy

I envy u btw

I envy the ATLiens down there basking in the rsvp non PU glory also

Hopefully the ATL NTers come through with extra pairs to help those of us that missed out :nerd:

Id shiet a brick if I got a pm about a sz 12 or 11.5 not for resell

Some of them said they would try to help but I think they were referring to other local ATLiens..

Wish NC had that same phi theta phi thing goin on..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom