THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Come on now, those have Laker colors on them. You should know by now that Nike would never release a Kobe 8 in Laker colors :lol:

:smh:

Come on now, those have Laker colors on them. You should know by now that Nike would never release a Kobe 8 in Laker colors
laugh.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
 so true

Flyknit upper, above the translucent sole is carbon fiber that goes up midfoot, $180, the cw im looking at is multi (Think the BHM color scheme). The shozoku is lime green with a white tongue and more multi colors on the tongue. Around the collar it says HTNI something cant see much more after that being that i only have a pic (They resemble a boxing/ racing (Nascar) shoe at best. Any one who has seen the shoe can attest the same. If this is the first cw then :wow:

Thats all the info i can have right now if you have questions about the aesthetic i can answer them the best i can

Where's the swoosh - the usual spot? And the shozoku?

Does the design resemble the wear test samples on the first page?

Thanks dude.

I'm guessing that's HTM on the tongue, not HTNI, which would match up with the earlier info about there being an HTM QS like the other Flyknit models.

So are you saying that the upper is like the BHMs because it's predominantly black/dark grey/silver, or is there also some orange in there? I was kind of confused about the color palette since you mentioned they were multicolor. And is the multicolor knit pattern like the other flyknit models too?

Flyknit upper, above the translucent sole is carbon fiber that goes up midfoot, $180, the cw im looking at is multi (Think the BHM color scheme). The shozoku is lime green with a white tongue and more multi colors on the tongue. Around the collar it says HTNI something cant see much more after that being that i only have a pic (They resemble a boxing/ racing (Nascar) shoe at best. Any one who has seen the shoe can attest the same. If this is the first cw then :wow:

Thats all the info i can have right now if you have questions about the aesthetic i can answer them the best i can

smh

Let's be real, you're not the only one with that pic. Upload it and stop teasing us :tongue:

Swoosh, Same spot.

Shozoku on the tongue

Resembles the wear test BUT its higher, just think race car shoes or JBs boxing shoe from years passed (not as bulky)

The color pattern is just the same as the BHM, pardon my lack of better phrasing, it just uses the same colors as the BHM until you get to the tongue which is white with splattered colors backing the green apple Shozoku

And i assumed the same with the HTM but it literally has a visible H, T, N, I, and another letter i cant make out because its rounding the collar

To best put the upper the its somewhat like the XX8 sans the zipper

......edit: and youre right Im not the only one with the pic. :wink: wish there was a way to snapchat it on here lol

Last edited:
Thanks man. Any info is appreciated :smokin

You sure on the $180 tag? If so that's a pretty big deal. People were just complaining about the $220.

Yeah as small as the print is, it unfortunately says $180 hopefully this is a Supreme, Elite, Spec Ed or something

Yeah as small as the print is, it unfortunately says $180 hopefully this is a Supreme, Elite, Spec Ed or something

Actually it's the other way around for the people in this thread... it was originally reported all the Flyknit models (like the one you've seen) were the higher end versions of the shoe and were gonna push $220. So $180 is actually a "good deal" :lol:

They did the same with the Bron X. I'm starting to think they're just doing it to condition us into thinking $180 is "not that bad"

Last edited:
Why can't you guys show us that have seen the pic? When do you think the pic will be more available to be seen or when we actually start seeing some photos

Back
Top Bottom