THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ups still hasn't received my package from nike anyone still waiting on this?
I'm glad to hear this lol. I thought I was the only one. UPS is still waiting to get mine from Nike. I'm thinking sometime Tuesday evening there will be an estimated delivery date.

Cry about it bruh, I offered to help a specific NTer, not a dude lurking.

The hit dog hollars, I wasn't talking about you. I cant even say you were giving ebay prices b/c you were "taking offers." You, like a few others i PMd just wanted the thread to know what you got as a way to get offers/resell under the guise of help, Cool.

Lol at you not even being on NT a week calling some1 a lurker.

Code:
man... i hate it when im on mobile and it incorporates other posts when I try to quote something, what casues this?

The hit dog hollars, I wasn't talking about you. I cant even say you were giving ebay prices b/c you were "taking offers." You, like a few others i PMd just wanted the thread to know what you got as a way to get offers/resell under the guise of help, Cool.

Lol at you not even being on NT a week calling some1 a lurker.

Damn bruh you're mad salty haha

I was clearly offering to help a guy but he wasnt the size, and you lurked your way into my PM's

Also

Just joining = unable to accuse dudes of lurking

#logic

Man, hope it comes through soon for ya,, keep us posted
Thanks man -- just a little weird that I wouldn't receive it when the two of you did.  I checked spam and everything.  Maybe they haven't finished adding all tracking to orders and such

I'm constantly refreshing on my phone and computer
mean.gif
People still do this?

laugh.gif

^ hahahaha but seriously, do you get alerts when NDC randomly does a restock like they did yesterday for the MPs?

Last edited:
Anybody get shipping information updated for Sole Control Philly? I pre-ordered from them on Feb 3, still nothing.

i dont know but im never in the "know" they did before when they restocked a whole bunch of Jordans and foams last year.. how did people know about the MP's being restocked?

Anybody get shipping information updated for Sole Control Philly? I pre-ordered from them on Feb 3, still nothing.
You better send them a message...

I pre-ordered from them and they couldn't come through with my size.  Luckily got a refund.

^ hahahaha but seriously, do you get alerts when NDC randomly does a restock like they did yesterday for the MPs?

I do. Via text from @nikestore and from my page monitor/bot. I know a lot of people do both of these as well.

Oh okay. I don't know a damn thing about bots. I get texts from their twitter but I didn't see any notification for the MPs yesterday. I quit buying shoes in 2009 and these are the first pair that I've actually attempted to hunt down.

Back
Top Bottom