THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Congrats to you all who are getting these that really wanted them

And not to resell to those of us who are still hunting

I'm sick of hunting now, specially after my debacle earlier

I guess everyone in this thread is just loyal to Kobe eh? lol

SZ 14.....not many I know is a sz 14.

Guess nobody wants them for retail.

Crazy thing is when I went to the first HOH, a kid was buying a sz 14. He was prolly 5'6, haha

O MAN! So I went to HOH in Montgomery mall and they told me they had just sold the last size of the kobes! So I asked my boy to please me drive to HOH in Silver Spring, as I walk into the house of hoops in excitement, I ask an employee if they had the asg and he said "we have the kds... Wait no we have the Kobe's" I'm like what size, he said 11.... My size. I couldn't beeline it. View media item 808985View media item 808986

Stories like this are keeping hope alive. Lol.

I guess everyone in this thread is just loyal to Kobe eh? lol

SZ 14.....not many I know is a sz 14.

Guess nobody wants them for retail.

Naw, it's not about loyalty...

I wear a sz 14/15 in Brons but really didn't feel his ASGs like that.

Plus, I think most here are focused on finding the MPs or Devotions and aren't thinking about any of Bron's shoes.

IMO.

Thanks for trying to hook a fam member up tho. :smokin

Last edited:
Based on one of Picasso's most famous periods... NT says they look like crayon drawings.
mean.gif
Guernica won't fit on the side of a sneaker!

To the #NTATL members, one of you told me you were an 8.5. Can't remember who. Send me a PM.

Last edited:
Man, all these pics have me a little sad that I missed out on the Devotions. Was content with just having the Masterpieces but damn, might have to go hunting... 
laugh.gif

O MAN! So I went to HOH in Montgomery mall and they told me they had just sold the last size of the kobes! So I asked my boy to please me drive to HOH in Silver Spring, as I walk into the house of hoops in excitement, I ask an employee if they had the asg and he said "we have the kds... Wait no we have the Kobe's" I'm like what size, he said 11.... My size. I couldn't beeline it. View media item 808985View media item 808986

glad you got yours, was the 11 the last pair of any size hanging around there?

Man shout out to my ATL peeps from this board who were at Lenox today.  When I tell you we had some serious TEAM WORK going on lol, we were there ALL DAY, Champs got half their shipment at 11, and didn't get the other half until 4.  Good thing we had Champs on lock, and good thing Champs had a super COOL manager.  Can't say the same for FTL 

Back
Top Bottom