THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
T11 are you happy with how the actual shoe looks? When do you think we will see it and when do you think it will release?

Don't Get It...

Why post Teasers and Share Info if the FULL Official Pics could just as easily be posted???

If there's penalties that could result in early pics being shown, then okay, I understand. If it's any other reason... that's just Trolling.  
mean.gif

It's always been this way with any Signature Shoe, but it's always bugged me.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure whoever originally shared it isn't supposed to share it. People can get in trouble, possibly lose their job for stuff like that.

I respect the person I got it from, and whoever they got it from to not put them in jeopardy like that.

@s dubl  That's cool bro. That's why I made the statement that I completely understand if it's that sort of thing. I work/ed in the apparel & sports licensing industry, so I know first hand about leak issues.

What I could never understand is who actually takes the bullet for it when it comes to sneakers, b/c we see pics from teasers 99% of the time before we see a leak from the actual company. Is somebody getting taken down for every leaked pic that's ever been leaked or is there like an unwritten rule where it's completely cool as long as its within 90 days of the release, etc?

Know what I mean bro? It's like, When exactly is it cool to drop a dime... after the first person takes the dive or what? Just trying to make sense of it all...

*Edit: On the other hand, I've had pics of the Adi Rose 4.5 (dope, btw) way back in Spring of 2012... shared it w/ a couple ppl I felt comfortable with, but never ever thought to leak it. Career woulda been on the line. But these ain't Rose's we're talking about here so it's a different dynamic completely. LOL

Last edited:
It's all good... If I felt no one would get in trouble, or if the person (I think) shared it said the word, I'd gladly share it.

Are the lace hole are all the way up to the top of the shoes , or just like the xx8?

I love the look of the shoe but as mentioned you're either going to love it or hate it. If you're a fan of the line and it's progression I'm innovation you'll love it as well

Man.. I hope I just have a fair chance at buying a Kobe IX mid after hearing how it will be limited.

I think it's just people trying to build up hype.

The Kobe line sells EXTREMELY well, no reason for them to limit their production. Absolutely 0

Last edited:
I think it's just people trying to build up hype.

The Kobe line sells EXTREMELY well, no reason for them to limit their production. Absolutely 0
Agree except if there is an HTM Flyknit version - usually those are smaller amounts produced and if you can't get for retail expect to pay double, if not triple on resell.

Back
Top Bottom