THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I got lucky. Came home to my package with the bottom slit open. Apparently someone decided they didn't wanna take a pair of KDs and Kobe IX. Good thing someone was home wayyyyyy later to bring it inside.

all these comments make me want the shoe more! dang it i will not stop looking for that sz 11
I feel you. I went to get my Brons at HOH on Friday night. They had one more pair of Maestros in my size, debated it for a bit, then passed since I was leavin' to LA in a bit and figured why blow the extra cash, but now I'm desperately tryin' to find em lol.

I'm relieved that there is no Kobe release this weekend actually.  I'm worn out from Preludes to the 9s.  It's like a second job.

Did anyone else read this Kobe quote?

Kobe Bryant was asked by Dave McMenamin of ESPN what the theme of his sneaker to represent this season would be.  Here’s his response.

“Absence,” Bryant said. “I’d probably make this shoe completely transparent. I would make the shoe completely transparent in so many ways because there’s a vulnerability that comes with being injured. So, you really have to open yourself up to people and let them kind of see what you’ve been going through. At the same time, I’ve missed so many damn games, just the absence of it.”

Kobe X will be transparent hah!

My pair came in today...Upon opening the box I noticed that one of my shoes didn't have as many speckles as the other smh

Aw snap you better hit up nike for those speckles B, you paid for them!
About trade my OTHER size 14 I23 VI for aanother size 13 Kobe Maestro!
nthat.gif

Aw snap you better hit up nike for those speckles B, you paid for them!
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm relieved that there is no Kobe release this weekend actually.  I'm worn out from Preludes to the 9s.  It's like a second job.

Did anyone else read this Kobe quote?

Kobe Bryant was asked by Dave McMenamin of ESPN what the theme of his sneaker to represent this season would be.  Here’s his response.

“Absence,” Bryant said. “I’d probably make this shoe completely transparent. I would make the shoe completely transparent in so many ways because there’s a vulnerability that comes with being injured. So, you really have to open yourself up to people and let them kind of see what you’ve been going through. At the same time, I’ve missed so many damn games, just the absence of it.”

Kobe X will be transparent hah!

And it will still be $280! Lol

so i got a sz. 10 and they fit good in the flyknit shoe area but the upper ankle high area its very very tight because i got larger than normal legs lol...

My question is would upping to a 10.5-11 help arround the ankle collar area to give it or more loose fit? or the collar is the same on the pairs. Im nervous of trading for a 11 if the collar isnt going to make a difference. Anyone having this issue? I was a sz. 10.5 in the 8's btw. I couldve fit a 10 in the 8's also if that helps.

Back
Top Bottom