THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Who was it that ever confirmed that $220 price point again? To be fair, it wouldn't be unbelievable for Nike to have just reassessed that and put them at a lower price point.

Some dude that knows an insider at footlocker said it would be $220, then JM confirmed the fk pair would be $220.

Sounds like its gonna be an on court specific shoes
The good thing about that is those who actually ball in their shoes wont need to worry about ppl who buy them for casual use
Hypebeasts still gonna pain in the ***** though..

Last edited:
:lol: at the thirst in here...

Some of y'all would not have made it waiting for the ZKII to drop

March 27 :x

i dont know why nike waits this long to reveal a shoe.

if they were smart they would show it extra early

you know how niketalkers are

the boneheads on here be like "they grew on me" :lol:

reveal a shoe a year before and it will grow on them. it could be a pair of jordan VII piss scent covered in **** skin with pubic hairs on the collar and it would have "grew on them" with an instant sell out to follow

Last edited:
So The 9 Lows will be the basic GRs we are use to with the FK highs being a limited release here and there?. Just trying to get it all together

:lol: at the thirst in here...

Some of y'all would not have made it waiting for the ZKII to drop

March 27 :x

Yea looking by most of the join dates being from this year, most posting here weren't collecting Kobe's back then. All these guesses on shoe prices and what the shoe will actually look like is ridiculous to me. Just wait for real pics to surface and then talk about it.

Last edited:
i dont know why nike waits this long to reveal a shoe.

if they were smart they would show it extra early

you know how niketalkers are

the boneheads on here be like "they grew on me" :lol:

reveal a shoe a year before and it will grow on them. it could be a pair of jordan VII piss scent covered in **** skin with pubic hairs on the collar and it would have "grew on them" with an instant sell out to follow

1. nike does not want to compromise sales of the current model
2. if it's indeed coming out in february, then a january reveal is what's going to happen
3. nike does NOT leak pictures, it's other people that do so. we won't hear officially from nike until weeks before the actual launch of the shoe.

business 101...

Last edited:
1. nike does not want to compromise sales of the current model
2. if it's indeed coming out in february, then a january reveal is what's going to happen
3. nike does NOT leak pictures, it's other people that do so. we won't hear officially from nike until weeks before the actual launch of the shoe.

business 101...

thank you captain obvious

I hope anyone who was talking about liking that sock with lunar sole was joking and realized he was not being serious about those being the Kobe 9... if so, Nike may capitalize and start selling you all even crazier things...

Flyknit sample they showed around the time flyknit was first announced. Supposedly just to show the possibilities.

Back
Top Bottom