THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That shoe could be a court beast IMO -- sure they look a little whack, but the construction, traction, and nearly full-length zoom could equate to a great performer.

^ agreed. Plus it looks like a neoprene bootie or something soft inside like the huarache, I would think they must be comfortable

No way those could be the Kobe 9s.
roll.gif

Just talking about them

I dont mind that shoe to much... white colorway was actually pretty clean... how is the kobe 9s design compared to that rosshe basketball??

^^ some people said there's gonna be grinch 8s :smh: if the 9s don't release until February, then we may see a retro kobe 1 Christmas colorway... That's just an idea lol

^^ some people said there's gonna be grinch 8s :smh: if the 9s don't release until February, then we may see a retro kobe 1 Christmas colorway... That's just an idea lol

people have been saying we were getting a grinch 8 ever since the shoe came out :smh:

yeah... that shoe would look great in doused in kerosene and set ablaze. take it on over to the appropriate thread please, its hurting my eyes.

What's up with the all black mid test sample pic floating around on the internet? Has anyone else came across this?

Back
Top Bottom