THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I keep hearing TTS but are you guys accounting for anything width wise?

IMO if you have wide feet you might want to go TTS, but half a size down is ideal IMO

Question for everyone. Does anyone know why when I am on the Footlocker launch before the release, that the countdown timer after a minute or more ends up being off what the actual time is? Like it'll say 2 minutes and 36 seconds left, but it's really already 1 minute before they release.

The problem is then I go to refresh the page and many times I get hit with the countdown screen so I get screwed

It happens with in demand releases. All the people accessing the site screws it up.

if I played ball I would buy every pair of the 9s

that has to be the best balling shoe and I thought the Lebron 11 was really good for that too but the lockdown feel of the 9 is great

I put the Bron 11 midsole in my MP's to hoop in.

Perfect hooping shoe now!
glasses.gif

I put the MP midsole in my Brons, might actually solve that toe box problem since it's a thinner midsole.
Good idea.  My LBJ's are pretty tight around the toe box.

I stated pages back that the 8 are my favorite ball shoes for sure. And didn't have the best best experience in the mps but I got tts in a sz 8 and they ran too wide and long for me. They didn't make anything lower than an 8 in mens for the asg's and mps. But the nike inside launch page for the inspirations say they are coming out in sizes 7-15. Can't wait to get that .5 down in a 7.5 cause I know they will be the perfect fit seeing how my tts sz 8 runs little too big for balling. Hopefully inspirations aren't hard to cop this Saturday in a 7.5 around Bmore and online. Been saying these are my favorite cw so far IMO.

Last edited:
I put the Bron 11 midsole in my MP's to hoop in.

Perfect hooping shoe now! 8)

I put the MP midsole in my Brons, might actually solve that toe box problem since it's a thinner midsole.

I wanted to try the Kobe midsole inside the LBJ XI as well. Want to get the Lebron ASG, but i need a 15 even though the sz 14 fits great length wise, and 14 is the largest size in those particular LeBrons.

Hope it works.

Did anyone go .5 up with Kobe 9s?

Thinking of pulling a trigger on a 10.5

I'm always sz10 on every Kobes

You may find them a little roomy. At least IMO. The lock down is great though. So if you tie it up tight it shouldnt be a problem.

Not liking the work and resources it took to secure my mps n asgs (still gotta swap my 13 for a on those).... might have to break out the mps for my show Sat tho

Man my TTS is 11, but I have a wide foot, I got a 11.5 in the ASG's and though I do feel the bit of extra length in the toe, I can't imagine getting an 11 and the edge being pressed up on my toes..or is this not the case?

Man my TTS is 11, but I have a wide foot, I got a 11.5 in the ASG's and though I do feel the bit of extra length in the toe, I can't imagine getting an 11 and the edge being pressed up on my toes..or is this not the case?
my problem wasn't the length it was the width, mind you my actual foot measured around 10.5 but I usually buy shoes in an 11 so I have room in the toebox, every shoe is cut different

I was going to size .5 down and get a 10.5, glad I didn't because the sides were tight as hell on an 11, 11.5 may have been the best route for me going .5 up on these probably best if you have wide feet but then again that doesn't increase the width only the length

my problem wasn't the length it was the width, mind you my actual foot measured around 10.5 but I usually buy shoes in an 11 so I have room in the toebox, every shoe is cut different

I was going to size .5 down and get a 10.5, glad I didn't because the sides were tight as hell on an 11, 11.5 may have been the best route for me going .5 up on these probably best if you have wide feet but then again that doesn't increase the width only the length
Agreed. I'm sure the 11.5 was the right choice even with the extra length. Oh well.

Agreed. I'm sure the 11.5 was the right choice even with the extra length. Oh well.
trust me it was

I was worried about the length, the 11 is fine length wise for me its just the sides

I wish the tongue wasn't so damn big and floppy

I honestly really love this damn shoe, love it to death, its just so damn high idk if I can pull it off, it looked weird as hell with jeans, ok with sweats though

Thats why the lows will reign supreme. I'm still a fan of the highs as well but it's tough to pull of casually unless you wearing over the tongue.

So people are saying TTS? lol

sorry theres just been so many different opinions and theres not exactly an easy way to try the shoe on since they're sold out everywhere

Some background.  I wear a 9 normally including the 8's and their perfect I wouldn't go down to a 8.5 but I could of done a 9.5 on the Kobe 8's. Jordans I'm usually a 9 except can do 8.5 no problem on the 5's and 13's because IMO they run big

Lebron 11 I need a 9 or a 9.5 cuz it crushes the top of my toes after a while

KD 6 I wear a 8.5 cuz to me the toe box had a ton of room in my size 9 so I go down a half size in those

haha where am I going from here!?

@dwr I have multiple 8's and they're mainly 9.5, a couple 9.0's. These fit well but too much room in the toebox IMO. I don't have a wide or flat foot, ill size down to 9.0 for this model.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom